Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Oresama

Unpopular AEW Opinions

Recommended Posts

This maybe unpopular: 

 

I’m cool if Jeff goes to AEW, but I don’t care to see the Hardy’s reunite honestly. 2017 was good enough for me, their run after that sucked. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't really get the Matt Hardy hate if I'm honest. And it's everywhere. Here, reddit, insta. I like Matt and his spot doesn't bother me.

I don't really wanna see Jeff in AEW. His debut would be cool I'm sure, and I'd probably give him a nostalgia pop, but otherwise.... meh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Matt just isn’t interesting right now. Feels like he is in limbo as a character and is trying to think of the next thing to hit like Big Money or Broken. He also had a terrible group that didn’t make sense with Private Party and Butcher and Blade. Was in terrible, never ending feuds with Dark Order and Best Friends. Plus I think people feel he has hurt the Private Party act more than helped. Private Party went from up and coming over faces to a henchmen heel team with no direction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BestInTheWorld614 said:

Matt just isn’t interesting right now. Feels like he is in limbo as a character and is trying to think of the next thing to hit like Big Money or Broken. He also had a terrible group that didn’t make sense with Private Party and Butcher and Blade. Was in terrible, never ending feuds with Dark Order and Best Friends. Plus I think people feel he has hurt the Private Party act more than helped. Private Party went from up and coming over faces to a henchmen heel team with no direction.

Character wise maybe, but Private Party's ring work has definitely benefited from being with Matt. I'll agree his massive stable ain't great, but I like him with Private Party (and TH2 to a certain extent).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Matt suffers from AEW's want to be NJPW and have everyone in a stable even if it doesn't make sense and most of the stables they have made noone benefits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/14/2022 at 2:43 AM, Counting Lights said:

I don't really get the Matt Hardy hate if I'm honest. And it's everywhere. Here, reddit, insta. I like Matt and his spot doesn't bother me.

I don't really wanna see Jeff in AEW. His debut would be cool I'm sure, and I'd probably give him a nostalgia pop, but otherwise.... meh?

He’s boring and his association with Private Party, Butcher & Blade & TH2 all ruined them in the HFO. 

 

I just don’t want to see him on TV anymore. I don’t hate him, just tired of him. 
 

The Broken stuff was fun when he first debuted, but it got old. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/14/2022 at 1:52 PM, Counting Lights said:

Character wise maybe, but Private Party's ring work has definitely benefited from being with Matt. I'll agree his massive stable ain't great, but I like him with Private Party (and TH2 to a certain extent).

Yeah this is where we disagree, and that’s okay. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...