Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Oresama

Unpopular AEW Opinions

This maybe unpopular: 

I’m cool if Jeff goes to AEW, but I don’t care to see the Hardy’s reunite honestly. 2017 was good enough for me, their run after that sucked. 

I don't really get the Matt Hardy hate if I'm honest. And it's everywhere. Here, reddit, insta. I like Matt and his spot doesn't bother me.

I don't really wanna see Jeff in AEW. His debut would be cool I'm sure, and I'd probably give him a nostalgia pop, but otherwise.... meh?

Matt just isn’t interesting right now. Feels like he is in limbo as a character and is trying to think of the next thing to hit like Big Money or Broken. He also had a terrible group that didn’t make sense with Private Party and Butcher and Blade. Was in terrible, never ending feuds with Dark Order and Best Friends. Plus I think people feel he has hurt the Private Party act more than helped. Private Party went from up and coming over faces to a henchmen heel team with no direction.

3 hours ago, BestInTheWorld614 said:

Matt just isn’t interesting right now. Feels like he is in limbo as a character and is trying to think of the next thing to hit like Big Money or Broken. He also had a terrible group that didn’t make sense with Private Party and Butcher and Blade. Was in terrible, never ending feuds with Dark Order and Best Friends. Plus I think people feel he has hurt the Private Party act more than helped. Private Party went from up and coming over faces to a henchmen heel team with no direction.

Character wise maybe, but Private Party's ring work has definitely benefited from being with Matt. I'll agree his massive stable ain't great, but I like him with Private Party (and TH2 to a certain extent).

Matt suffers from AEW's want to be NJPW and have everyone in a stable even if it doesn't make sense and most of the stables they have made noone benefits.

On 1/14/2022 at 2:43 AM, Counting Lights said:

I don't really get the Matt Hardy hate if I'm honest. And it's everywhere. Here, reddit, insta. I like Matt and his spot doesn't bother me.

I don't really wanna see Jeff in AEW. His debut would be cool I'm sure, and I'd probably give him a nostalgia pop, but otherwise.... meh?

He’s boring and his association with Private Party, Butcher & Blade & TH2 all ruined them in the HFO. 

I just don’t want to see him on TV anymore. I don’t hate him, just tired of him. 

The Broken stuff was fun when he first debuted, but it got old. 

On 1/14/2022 at 1:52 PM, Counting Lights said:

Character wise maybe, but Private Party's ring work has definitely benefited from being with Matt. I'll agree his massive stable ain't great, but I like him with Private Party (and TH2 to a certain extent).

Yeah this is where we disagree, and that’s okay.