Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Oresama

Unpopular AEW Opinions

I don’t really see how it’s lazy lol. Is he a carbon copy ? No. But he shouldn’t be. But he’s a “modern take” and it’s fitting. One major difference is Darby is no where near as charismatic but he has other great qualities. I think the comparison works, and naturally in sports/wrestling we compare everything. 

I've never been a fan of a wrestler doing commentary as a full-time commentatorwhile engaged in a major feud I'll be really upset if mjf doesn't bother Chris Jericho at all during it if that makes sense

hurry and make Rampage a legit second brand and get a second hour as soon as possible idc idc idc if the influx of rumored guys/gals coming are true then i want them all doing important shit right away

I don’t want a second hour, especially at their current time slot, but I look forward to the show spreading a lot of that talent out. Especially if we still got guys set to debut. 

we may end up needing more belts too. Idk yet. 

If I paid for a ticket, I’d definitely want Punk to make an entrance no matter what, but I don’t think he needs to be on TV every week. 

I feel like Moxley has regressed as a character. I wish he still had the Ambrose sarcasm and fun with an edge. Right now he just feels like he is playing an angry man for no reason. I don’t want last heel run Ambrose but just an edgier face Ambrose

I don’t mind what he’s doing now, I just want his AEW theme back and for him to ditch the wrist tape. 

On 10/19/2021 at 7:59 AM, PaperThinWalls said:

Agreed. There’s either no story really or it’s generic stuff for the most part.

Yeah, like I won’t completely trash them but it just seems filler at times. 

I’ve really been digging Punk’s AEW attires 

Everything he’s worn has looked better than the trunks IMO. 

That was kinda the point lol. I liked it. And I like the tights more than trunks too. I think because he got those shitty knee tats. 

Punk lowkey looks like a Briscoe brother these days, i wouldn’t mind if he eventually tried the tucked combat pants look. just don’t know how he would Chicago-ify the pants in a way that looks good

16 hours ago, The Nerd said:

Chris Jericho is washed beyond repair. 

Him & Matt Hardy need to retire