Unpopular AEW Opinions

Oresama

Speaking of ROH talents...I kinda just hope RoH dies at this point. I haven't cared about anything they've done in years...and a place like AEW would definitely benefit from grabbing people like the Briscoes and Jay Lethal (who I don't expect to abandon RoH otherwise).

* I take that back...PCO has been cool. The past decent chunk of time in RoH has been kept afloat mostly by PCO and his antics. Which...is not necessarily a good thing in itself. Lol.

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mainly saw the Lucha Bros in Impact. Of the two I do like Fenix better but I enjoy their team as well. But yeah Pentagon spams Cero Merdo way too much.

This is like my one issue with Pentagon. He does that freaking taunt every bigger move he does, and like 15 times within the first minute of the match.

It really bugs me that Omega & Janela are killing themselves for a *censored*ing dark match on YouTube. Why the *Censored* is that not on TV? I dont wanna go out of my way to watch an hour long show of dark matches, show me that on TV! Matches with guys that didnt get TV time doesnt bother me, so Im not saying scrap the concept, but must see matches like that should not be given away on YouTube instead of TV IMO.

They've intentionally created AEW Dark as a second show. That's why.

These matches are shot (before?) the main show, I think(?). So...it's not like they're dark matches between commercial breaks or anything like that. It's like...an intentional bit of filming that they're doing just to make another show. They're giving you these big matches so that you also go out of your way to watch AEW Dark. That's the point of it. It's like another step towards competing with WWE. They can't have a second show on television (at least not yet)...so they're trying to compete with Raw/SD/NXT by having Dynamite/Dark. It shouldn't at all be read as "these matches should be on tv"...nobody is being snubbed by having an AEW Dark match. It shouldn't be viewed that way.

Archived