Who are you hoping got a new scan for 2K20?

MayorHaggar

Curious who you guys think needs a new scan the worst. Here's a few I'm hoping for:

Drew Mcyntire - Not big enough, face looks too puffy, too pale.

The Rock - his more recent model isn't big enough and both models suffer from just looking outdated and not as realistic compared to the newer scanned models.

Dusty - nuff said

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alundra Blayze. Her in game face doesn't look like her at all.

Her real facce doesn't look like her either tho. She was completely unrecognizable on the Raw Reunion show :lol:

Seriously though...Tommaso Ciampa. I know he wasn't in 2k19, but his face in 2k18 wasn't good either. Same goes for Nikki Cross

Her real facce doesn't look like her either tho. She was completely unrecognizable on the Raw Reunion show :lol:

I actually thought she was Ivory :lol:

Same. Then, when I realized it was not her, I thought maybe Sable, because I just watched a show were Sable worse a similar outfit and had the same hairstyle

Same. Then, when I realized it was not her, I thought maybe Sable, because I just watched a show were Sable worse a similar outfit and had the same hairstyle

I thought it was Ivory or even Rhea Ripley(sp?) to be honest.

I thought they wouldve fixed Seth when he was the cover boy. He doesnt have a widows peak for Gods sake lol

Drew. Dude needs to be more ripped. He has chubby cheeks and looks pretty weak.

Ariyas is bad. Jinder too. He shouldve had longer hair when 2k19 came out.

Ali. Longer hair.

Andrade doesnt need a new face scan, but he needs to be taller.

Ricochet doesnt really need a new face scan either, but they need to get rid of the hairline he has. Hes completely bald. They got my man out here looking like Fousey Tube smh

qnUSz2D.jpg

He notoriously tattooed his hairline. Thats why it looks like that.

I thought they wouldve fixed Seth when he was the cover boy. He doesnt have a widows peak for Gods sake lol

Drew. Dude needs to be more ripped. He has chubby cheeks and looks pretty weak.

Ariyas is bad. Jinder too. He shouldve had longer hair when 2k19 came out.

Ali. Longer hair.

Andrade doesnt need a new face scan, but he needs to be taller.

Ricochet doesnt really need a new face scan either, but they need to get rid of the hairline he has. Hes completely bald. They got my man out here looking like Fousey Tube smh

qnUSz2D.jpg

He notoriously tattooed his hairline. Thats why it looks like that.

Andrade and Ricochet both need to be taller. They did the same thing with Sin Cara and I can't recall if they ever fixed him but it's like they have 5 preset heights and they just lumped them in to the smallest one for whatever reason. It's one of my biggest pet peeves.

Well of course. We all do but they can't even if they want to because they have a certain amount of development time. They're contract is for yearly releases. So no point of hoping for that!

Either a miracle happens and they sign a new deal to release a new game every two/three years or they alternate with Yukes and their game

Archived