Women of WWE 2K20

Jeb ★

I wonder why wwe ultimately went with that Take Cover theme for Toni. I thought that Ride It To The Edge one suited her energy better. I put the tv on mute and played that theme instead for her entrance and it was perfect. Maybe they thought the intro was too close to Ambrose at the time. If only custom music..

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I the only one who cares and wants Naomi's LED tennis shoes to light up in the games during her entrance and gameplay year after year?

I want that fixed and for them to re-do her entrance. She doesn't slide on the stage. She slides down the ramp. They also still have Billy and Peyton in the wrong spots in the Tag Entrance.

Ehhh in the Superstar edit mode, there is a Becky '15 Night of Champions attire, but this isn't an option in Exhibition mode.

Anyone else noticed?

Also the other way around, she has a Hall of Fame attire on her normal Becky Model with even completely unique hair, but this isn't in option in the Superstar Edit mode, only when you try to play with her you can chose it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Man, all this game needed was Xia Li and I could've created my dream girl gang faction led by Asuka. They wreaked havoc in my 2K19 Universe. Such stories would've been Story Designer gold. They're already kinda doing it on the main roster with Asuka, Kairi and Io all being 'cool heel' at the same time. I hope she makes the next one. The women this year looked so, so good, with the exception of Molly Holly.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived