Women of WWE 2K20

Jeb ★

Its crazy to think just five years we only got 13 women. What an improvement.

Was that the year of no CAW women?
That was 2k15. What a dark time that was.

And that was 5 years ago^^
I didnt even buy the game that year

I waited until the price went way down, and bought it for 15 bucks at Gamestop. Played the Showcases, and that was it.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its crazy to think just five years we only got 13 women. What an improvement.

Was that the year of no CAW women?

No that was 15; and that only had about 8 women on the roster( save for paige and the season pass)

Ah, awful times. It's no wonder Paige still holds the record in my universe for holding the women's title for 1 year and 7 months! There was hardly anyone to bloody take it off her.

My latest predictions new wrestlers only:

Chyna(confirmed)

Torrie Wilson

IO Shirai

Vanessa Borne

Aaliyah

Mia Yim

Toni Storm

Rhea Ripley

Id be happy with that. Im assuming Jessamyn Duke and Marina Shafir will also be added as theyve been in NXT for a while now.

Would also love to see Michelle McCool added.

I don't know if you guys read twitter comments to WWE2K's posts, but these so called "wwe women's fans" are completely idiotic. They're just there all the time to leave something like: "WE DON'T CARE, GIVE US THE WOMEN. NO ONE ASKED FOR THIS". Seriously, they've got a problem, it's painfully dumb.

I don't know if you guys read twitter comments to WWE2K's posts, but these so called "wwe women's fans" are completely idiotic. They're just there all the time to leave something like: "WE DON'T CARE, GIVE US THE WOMEN. NO ONE ASKED FOR THIS". Seriously, they've got a problem, it's painfully dumb.

It's like this every year on Twitter for them unfortunately. They usually spam about Kelly Kelly too

Archived