Women of WWE 2K20

Jeb ★

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some shots I felt like taking; not much else to do right now (save for caw movesets).

3JrRleF.jpg

D3hichW.jpg

eEzrlak.jpg

Nv6tef3.jpg

DOS3o7c.jpg

q3LTm45.jpg

nBuASWp.jpg

LHXPICE.jpg

7UGJ2cw.jpg

What platform? PC?

My game sure doesn't look that good lol

The year the women finally get the spotlight and the game is shit city...it's really disappointing.

I noticed that immediately. There are certainly several factors at play for this abomination of a launch but with the focus on the Horsewomen in showcase mode and (FINALLY) reintroducing playable female CAWs into the career mode, it's rather dubious that the same game would have so many glaring issues. If I didn't know any better, I'd say that it was more than rotten luck. Thankfully, I think that I do lol.

Some shots I felt like taking; not much else to do right now (save for caw movesets).

3JrRleF.jpg

D3hichW.jpg

eEzrlak.jpg

Nv6tef3.jpg

DOS3o7c.jpg

q3LTm45.jpg

nBuASWp.jpg

LHXPICE.jpg

7UGJ2cw.jpg

What platform? PC?

My game sure doesn't look that good lol

The year the women finally get the spotlight and the game is shit city...it's really disappointing.

I noticed that immediately. There are certainly several factors at play for this abomination of a launch but with the focus on the Horsewomen in showcase mode and (FINALLY) reintroducing playable female CAWs into the career mode, it's rather dubious that the same game would have so many glaring issues. If I didn't know any better, I'd say that it was more than rotten luck. Thankfully, I think that I do lol.

So I am not alone in that conspiracy theory?

What are you guys using as tag team finisher replacements? Still gutted all the womens tag finishers got completely overlooked this year.

Out of curiosity, which women's teams have tag finishers?

I haven't really paid much attention to that division.

Ive been playing 2K19 until we get the patch, that will hopefully fix the Universe issues and the creation issues but once i decide to move back to 2K20, I have it, just not going through the issues it brings, Im going to continue with what Ive got going on my current Universe.

Belair, along with Street Profits and Candice LeRae, also Johnny Gargano, have been called up to SmackDown. Beth is also on SmackDown, actually shes my current champion although that might not be the case when I switch to 20.

I just know CC needs to get working. I love having different attires for everyone to select through for their matches. I love the Black History attire for Bianca. She looked so good in it.

Sure game is half half baked mess, but it looks for the lack of better word - good. I wonder if it has to do with Yukes leaving. It also drop windows 7 supports, maybe it also has something to do with it.

3JrRleF.jpg

D3hichW.jpg

eEzrlak.jpg

Nv6tef3.jpg

DOS3o7c.jpg

q3LTm45.jpg

nBuASWp.jpg

LHXPICE.jpg

7UGJ2cw.jpg

Saw a video which had new moves from the bump in the night DLC pack. There was a boss hug trifecta double team move. which is essentially a knee to the opponent in the corner. followed by a double knee meterora, followed by bayleys hangman neck breaker

Saw a video which had new moves from the bump in the night DLC pack. There was a boss hug trifecta double team move. which is essentially a knee to the opponent in the corner. followed by a double knee meterora, followed by bayleys hangman neck breaker

Thats pretty cool. Hoping their backstabber to Bayley-to-Belly is added at some point, as well as tag finishers for The IIconics and Bliss/Cross though I appreciate the latters may be too new.

the dlc has so many cute moves tbh, I'm giving the fiends moveset to Sarah
I need to figure out which girls to give the others to, especially that handspring kick

some great moves that'd suit Nikki Cross

https://youtu.be/9Aqc_XQkU0s

They need to fix charlotte's alt mess not having the correct entrance or robes, i don't get why she need those separate models any way? Like 17, 18 and 19 could have all been one. But now I have to choose which one to use in universe, the one with the robe entrance but same hair as last year or 18/17 with the cute hairstyles. idk

Archived