Women of WWE 2K20

Jeb ★

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Chyna also available for individual purchase ?

Digital Deluxe and collectors Editions characters are usually purchaseable as single Downloads at a later date as far as I remember.

Maybe ask 2k directly to be 100% sure. :)

You know what, second attires are one thing, but I really f'n like it when a character has different hair styles in the game. More models should have that. "Hey, you don't like this model with the awful hair physics? No problem, use this one with the ponytail for your attires."

It's so good.

Guest Shades of Cool

So some good news - whilst the main model of Brie Bella is recycled, theres also a model of her from the NOC 15 showcase that finally has that goddamn headband removed!

I'm so happy they finally gave her a new model. I can't stand it when they continuously recycle the same models for years.

FYI

Jackie, Ivory, Alundra, Emma, Cameron, Summer Raes and Eva Maries entrances are still in the game.

Tessa, Britt Baker and Chelsea Green all have an entrance.

There is one that looks like Havok

The Princess entrance is in.

There are a few more female specific ones: Generic 2, Hulu Dancer and Starry Eyed Wrestler

Also there are to entrances GENERIC STABLE 1and GENERIC STABLE 2 that can be used for all women stables. GS1 is thought by some to be Team Bella with Alicia

Funkadactyles entrance still in

Hope you guys dont mind me posting this info here

Hey guys. There are so many glitches I cant cope ??? Im really happy Dana Brooke, Natalya, The Bellas, Becky have so many models because I wasnt to kean on their originals. I have sorted my rosters out and this is what Im running with initialling:

RAW

RAW Womens Champion: Charlotte

Alicia Fox

Brie Bella

Charlotte

Liv Morgan

Maryse (Manager)

Mickie James

Nia Jax

Nikki Bella

Paige

Tamina

SMACKDOWN

Smackdown Womens Champion: Becky Lynch

Womens Tag Champions: Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross

Alexa Bliss

Becky Lynch

Carmella

Dana Brooke

Lana (Manager)

Mandy Rose

Maria (Manager)

Natalya

Naomi

Nikki Cross

Sonya Deville

Zelina Vega (Manager)

I played only 3 exhibition matches last night but the game seemed better than I was expecting. Cannot wait to edit the move sets as they are a mess. Rhea doesnt even have the new Riptide assigned to her, just the pumphandle powerbomb lmao. I am too hesitant to try out universe or MyCareer etc because of all the glitches. Am I safe to edit movesets or will they get messed up with patches too?

Archived