Women of WWE 2K20

Jeb ★

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is anyone planning on using Chyna in there modern universe? And if so how will you be using her?

Usually, I don't use wrestlers that have passed away, since I like to create my own RAW, Smackdown, NXT and (this year) AEW, and make my own matches and stuff... like a, if I were the boss of it all what would happen... but this year I am def using Chyna. I am planning on using her in the title picture, and create a faction with her and some of the Original Divas.

Why cut Alundra, Jackie and Ivory though???? Especially considering Molly and Chyna were added this year plus the overall theme of the game.

Contracts

True...but given some of the male wrestlers that are always included, the women need better contracts. The Attitude Era was the biggest time in pro wrestling. The top women of that era(Chyna, Sable(if ever signs a legends deal), Jackie, Ivory, Trish and Lita) should get the same treatment as Shawn Michaels, Rock, Austin, Kane, Undertaker.

Why cut Alundra, Jackie and Ivory though???? Especially considering Molly and Chyna were added this year plus the overall theme of the game.

Contracts

True...but given some of the male wrestlers that are always included, the women need better contracts. The Attitude Era was the biggest time in pro wrestling. The top women of that era(Chyna, Sable(if ever signs a legends deal), Jackie, Ivory, Trish and Lita) should get the same treatment as Shawn Michaels, Rock, Austin, Kane, Undertaker.

Nah. They're far below them. Until recently the Women's division in WWE was below Lowcarders in terms of relevancy. If they weren't valets or in some sexist, misogynistic storyline they weren't relevant to anything in the WWF. That's why the breakouts, that broker that curse, Lita and Trish are always in the game. Besides Chyna most of the others were a reminder of a embarassing state of Women's wrestling in the US

Also...Besides Austin most of the men you listed stayed around in the ring beyond the AE and up into the modern era, making them far more relevant to the current product

78 overall for Io... gtfo.

:laugh:

Be happy she doesn't come with 65 or something. :P

WTF???? Why is Alexa a Tag Team Champion!

She only was that recently?

Ok... I made it to the end of the Video and I must say I was Pretty dissappointed for the most part.

They go and update Alexa and Nikki as Champions but leave like almost everyone with outdated entrances that they weren't even using back then when they started working on the game.

Biancas Hair Looks as if it were wooden or possesed, Molly looks like a bad created caw.

I'm not a cocky Person but I can really tell that my caw from wwe2k19 looked more like the real molly then the in game one they created.

She doesn't even pass as a "classic molly" (the lazy hair attempt) cause the face and Body shape doesn't match her either.

Alicias model looks the best, Asukas and Taminas look great too.

Archived