Women of WWE 2K20

Jeb ★

Legends are almost guaranteed a lock to never have modern appearance over classic one. They want people to see the performers at the peak of their popularity. They don't want a slim, brunette yoga Trish, where people say "who dat?"...

I do agree...I wish we could get modern appearances for the characters. But, I'd bet the house against it.

I wouldnt be surprised if Trish had a current model. Even though shes had all retro versions so far, her model has been changed more than most legends that have been included as long as she has.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope shell be updated. Technically shes been an active in ring competitor within the last 12-18 months between Rumble, Evolution and recently the Summerslam story, so theres material to use in updating her.

I know renders arent much to go off but they do quite often indicate the look or style of the model, and shes had the same render for the past couple years - there was no need to update without reason, so thats encouraging.

Rest of the roster reveal is tomorrow

So from last year who hasnt been revealed: Ivory, Jackie and Beth. Anyone else?

Only other newbies I think has a chance are Torri, Vanessa Bourne and Aaliyah

Bianca Belair and Dakota Kai weren't announced yet either as far as I could see but I think it is a given we will get them. :)

Rest of the roster reveal is tomorrow

So from last year who hasnt been revealed: Ivory, Jackie and Beth. Anyone else?

Only other newbies I think has a chance are Torri, Vanessa Bourne and Aaliyah

Bianca Belair and Dakota Kai weren't announced yet either as far as I could see but I think it is a given we will get them. :)

How could I forget Bianca and Dakota? My bad

Sad there is no Alundra, Ivory or Jacquline. Especially the latter two with Molly now included. Gutted there is no Torrie or more NXT/NXT UK representation. Super happy Molly is in. Random pleasant surprise!

Its especially gutting this year as the DLC looks to be a mess with all the originals stuff, so it just feels like there is no more hope.

Archived