Women of WWE 2K20

Jeb ★

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also can't do screenshots but it seemed different hairstyles can come with Showcase attires too. Charlotte has a laid back style in her Raw match against Bayley and Banks looks like she has blue hair along with finally her Boss rings. Also looks like Bliss will directly get a second attire since she wrestle in her shirt this time

But great news and great trailer. Game is looking good

Very happy that Toni and Io made it in the game! :)

They will probably have their Evolution attires (didn't watched the Trailer yet).

Candice, Shayna and Bianca should be a given since they were in the game last year already so I just hope we will get additional women from the NXT roster for my career mode instead of having the main roster women appearing there.

I would love to have an NXT UK brand present in my universe, but I would need at least 4 females and I cannot see that happening. I am presuming it will just be Toni and hopefully Rhea. If that is the case I will just add them to my NXT brand which will hopefully include; Bianca, Candice, Dakota, Io and Shayna at the very least. Presuming they would not have taken any of them out from last year but after Nikki Cross last year - you just never know. Fingers crossed for more NXT stars like Mia Yim too.

I would love to have an NXT UK brand present in my universe, but I would need at least 4 females and I cannot see that happening. I am presuming it will just be Toni and hopefully Rhea. If that is the case I will just add them to my NXT brand which will hopefully include; Bianca, Candice, Dakota, Io and Shayna at the very least. Presuming they would not have taken any of them out from last year but after Nikki Cross last year - you just never know. Fingers crossed for more NXT stars like Mia Yim too.

Dont forget Nikki. She would fit with NXT UK

Dont forget Nikki. She would fit with NXT UK

You could also throw in Dakota

Has everyone decided what their womens rosters are going to be? Ive been planning mine out and they are below:

RAW

Charlotte

Liv Morgan

Maria

Mickie James

Nia Jax

Nikki Bella

Paige

Ruby Riott

Sarah Logan

SMACKDOWN

Alexa Bliss

Becky Lynch

Carmella

Dana Brooke

Mandy Rose

Naomi

Natalya

Sonya Deville

NXT

Alicia Fox

Billie Kay

Lana

Peyton Royce

Tamina

Zelina Vega

Oddly enough I only have my NXT roster decided on.

Shayna

Lacey

Dakota

Lacey

Ember

Io

Toni

Kari

Nikki

TBD

Kari will split time on main roster with Aksuna in tag team

Same with Dakota and her THE GOOD GIRLS tag team with Bailey

Subject to change

Ive been wanting to sort my rosters out but it really depends on what the full roster will be.

Previously because NXT has been so limited Ive merged them into raw and SD but it depends on how much presence they give NXTUK.

Ive been debating making a DIVA stable with Mickie James and Torrie Wilson if shes included in the game, with Trish as leader.

Debating on whether to put the Riott Squad back together, or to put Liv Morgan with Lita. Ruby with Paige and Sarah with possibly Dana or Nikki Cross if she isnt with Alexa.

Nattie and Naomi will be thrown together as a team as I have no plans for them in solo division.

Archived