Women of WWE 2K20

Jeb ★

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I may be thinking too much into this but they usually announce the following womens division contest for women matches.

For Chyna it was the following contest.

Hopes for a male competing Chyna better not be dashed :(

Unless I've never noticed it, they've never specifically announced women's matches as such in the games.

It would be awesome to play against the men as Chyna, but I really cannot see it happening. If they were going for womens division only Chyna though - I would have preferred a look from that era. Her WM17 attire would have been perfect. The gear they have chosen is very much Mamacita era.

The more I think about it, the more I agree... that would be the perfect attire for her in a "Women's Division only" scenario.

I may be thinking too much into this but they usually announce the following womens division contest for women matches.

For Chyna it was the following contest.

Hopes for a male competing Chyna better not be dashed :(

I'm not sure where this hope came from in the first place.

It's 2019. A minority will be up in arms with the insinuation that Chyna is a man, and how it's not right that only Chyna can face men and women.

It's much, much easier for them to not make an exception to the rule, so no one should be surprised.

Chyna could had been indeed better facewise and have one of her later attires she wore with Eddie that looked great but I'm still happy we even got her at all so I can live with that. :)

Can't wait to find out more about the caw, universe and my Story modes!

Might have a ton more space for Women's CAWs this year with Chyna and Nikki Cross definitely in and a strong possibility of adding Io Shirai, Mia Yim, Rhea Ripley, Zelina Vega, and Toni Storm joining as well. Excited to get some new female names added to my Universe, especially with AEW coming out with a solid female roster

Chyna could had been indeed better facewise and have one of her later attires she wore with Eddie that looked great but I'm still happy we even got her at all so I can live with that. :)

Can't wait to find out more about the caw, universe and my Story modes!

The attire is from King of The Ring 2000 when she was with Eddie. It was also used as her playboy cover.

I am most excited to see which legends and NXT/NXT UK stars made it. Everybody on the main roster is more or less a guarantee.

Prof Sunshine

I feel you but my problem will be if you use the alt attires it will go right back to cutting into the CAW slots

She-Wolf

That is where I am too. Honestly I am not expecting many new legends beyond maybe TW.

I am very anxious to see which NXT and UK women we get.

Archived