Women of WWE 2K20

Jeb ★

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What women caws does everyone plan on downloading this year? I want to update the entire NXT roster. I plan on getting Mia, Kacy, Reina, Deonna, Taynara and Xia. I want the roster to be diverse so I want everyone for it.

W/o knowing the roster the ones I know I will DL that have no chance to be in game:

Jordyn Grace

Kelly Klein for sure

If I DL an actual wrestler I only do the ones where their real names are used Ex: no Gail Kim because those names are not on call list

With the large # of women superstars in the game, how will you incorporate them into your Universe? 40+ women for 2 belts on 2 shows along with the large number of men does not leave much room for using all the women. How will you handle this? Give them their own show?

For me, my primary Universe is an all women Universe so I fortunately dont have to worry about it. However I will have a mixed Universe using everyone and I have yet to figure out how to use all the women and men.

With the large # of women superstars in the game, how will you incorporate them into your Universe? 40+ women for 2 belts on 2 shows along with the large number of men does not leave much room for using all the women. How will you handle this? Give them their own show?

For me, my primary Universe is an all women Universe so I fortunately dont have to worry about it. However I will have a mixed Universe using everyone and I have yet to figure out how to use all the women and men.

I only focus on an all women's universe with female caws in addition to the roster women. I usually do 3 to 4 shows with World, Mid-Card and Tag Titles for each show.

I usually split the roster between RAW/SD and fill in with created wrestlers from other promotions. Raw has RAW, US and TAG CHAMPIONSHIPS. SD has SD, IC and shared TAG CHAMPIONSHIPS.

I also have WCW: Womens Championship Wrestling for all CAWS of created originals.

As usual I will delete raw and sd Shows and create 2 or 3 other brands by keeping nxt to a Overall of between 3 to 5 all female brands (didn't decided how many I will have this year yet).

Last year I had:

- WHW (Womens Hardcore Wrestlinig) which holds WWE Legends and female wrestlers of the past

- NXT which holds the actually NXT roster + caw Newcomers or Indy Talent that had appearances there

- STARDOM which holds the actual stardom roster and other japanese women from other japanese promotions

- SHINE which holds the SHINE Wrestling roster along other Indy Talent that doesn't fit on NXT

Depending on which Brands I'll decide for WWE2K20 I might keep these and add AEW as a extra brand aswell OR might drop one of these Brands for it. :)

In General I have all Slots filled with Championships and MITB cases for every brand so there is always a lot going on in the game and my PPVs are filled with Championship matches.

In General though I'm running only 5 matches max on each brand cause a higher number is too much for me.

As usual I will delete raw and sd Shows and create 2 or 3 other brands by keeping nxt to a Overall of between 3 to 5 all female brands (didn't decided how many I will have this year yet).

Last year I had:

- WHW (Womens Hardcore Wrestlinig) which holds WWE Legends and female wrestlers of the past

- NXT which holds the actually NXT roster + caw Newcomers or Indy Talent that had appearances there

- STARDOM which holds the actual stardom roster and other japanese women from other japanese promotions

- SHINE which holds the SHINE Wrestling roster along other Indy Talent that doesn't fit on NXT

Depending on which Brands I'll decide for WWE2K20 I might keep these and add AEW as a extra brand aswell OR might drop one of these Brands for it. :)

In General I have all Slots filled with Championships and MITB cases for every brand so there is always a lot going on in the game and my PPVs are filled with Championship matches.

In General though I'm running only 5 matches max on each brand cause a higher number is too much for me.

How many per show/brand?

Last year I had:

How many per show/brand?

Just rechecked, I actually had replaced SHINE with ROH in the meantime. :P

WHW has 35 women on the roster (3 Singles Belts, 1 Tag Belt, 2 MITB Cases)

ROH has 23 (3 Singles Belts, 1 Tag Belt, 1 MITB Case)

NXT has 48 (4 Singles Belts, 1 Tag Belt, 1 MITB Case)

STARDOM has 29. (3 Singles Belts, 1 Tag Belt, 1 MITB Case)

Archived