Women of WWE 2K20

Jeb ★

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish they would include Becky's Wreatlmaina 33 attire. In my opinion, it was one of coolest attires.

Idk if either of Braun's MMC partners did it, but I need a tag entrance where one person is sitting on the other's shoulders lol, ala Fale and Prince Devitt

That would be pretty darn cool. You could have someone like Lars or Babatunde take Fale's place. I actually thought of doing that for 2k19.

How likely do you think it is we will get Torrie? Chyna is in the game and they were both inducted into the Hall of Fame this year. For the last couple of years we have had the female HOFers in the game but theres no guarantee with no HOF DLC pack now.

The only reason why Ivory made it into the game last year is because she was already in the game. None of the other HOFers from 2019 were in the game.

How likely do you think it is we will get Torrie? Chyna is in the game and they were both inducted into the Hall of Fame this year. For the last couple of years we have had the female HOFers in the game but theres no guarantee with no HOF DLC pack now.

The only reason why Ivory made it into the game last year is because she was already in the game. None of the other HOFers from 2019 were in the game.

wasn't Jacqueline?

I had to go in and check what Mickie had. Seems like so long ago that she was still rocking the bellbottoms. I'd imagine she'll have the black (or red?) shorts deal she's been wearing more recently and looks incredible in, as per usual. Not sure if she had that for Evolution or any of the Rumbles. Could be wrong. Far as entrances, one would think Becky is the obvious entrance we'd see first, though I see people request Toni Storm alot, so I'm wondering how they're gonna swerve people. Lacey Evans..

Archived