Women of WWE 2K20

Jeb ★

Is Mickey James in 2k20?

Yeah she's in one of the Women's Evolution Showcase matches

Kelly Kelly should be in the game. She was in the Rumble last year and won the 24/7 title. Laycool too just cause Michelle McCoool was in the Rumble this year

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Mickey James in 2k20?

Yeah she's in one of the Women's Evolution Showcase matches

Kelly Kelly should be in the game. She was in the Rumble last year and won the 24/7 title. Laycool too just cause Michelle McCoool was in the Rumble this year

that was last year aswell

I wish we could get Emma vs Paige since that match started this whole thing. Too bad Emma signed with Impact.

She working with them on a pay by appearance thing so not really signed at least last I heard she wasn't.

Yep! That's why she was also allowed to appear in the AEW Battle Royal. :)

She doesn't seem to be signed full time anywhere.

How likely do you think it is we will get Torrie? Chyna is in the game and they were both inducted into the Hall of Fame this year. For the last couple of years we have had the female HOFers in the game but theres no guarantee with no HOF DLC pack now.

20%

What are the chances of Storm and Ripley being on disc? With those two and Dakota Kai, and with the best felmale caw creators, we could possibly have the best female roster in the history of these games.

I'd imagine pretty high.

Ripley in particular - I would be shocked if she isn't included.

What are the chances of Storm and Ripley being on disc? With those two and Dakota Kai, and with the best felmale caw creators, we could possibly have the best female roster in the history of these games.

I'd imagine pretty high.

Ripley in particular - I would be shocked if she isn't included.

I would be too. After all, she was the first NXT UK Women's Champion

Who do you think will be the most popular female caw on CC? My guess will be either Torrie Wilson and AEW women. As for WWE/NXT, I'm guessing the NXT UK girls like Jinny and Kay Lee Ray.

Hard to say until we see the roster but Toni, Ripley and Mia were made a bunch last year. Honestly on XBOX I dont think the AEW wonen were made a lot.

I noticed that in the Kevin Owens entrance that 2K released he is to represent Team Paws. I think that was he and Nattys team name in the 2nd Mixed Match Challenge. Do you think they will have entrances and call names for those teams? Great possibilities. Would love to continue my Mickie/Lashley/Lio stable with actual entrance and Country Dominance call name. Also creates some other team ups

Archived