Women of WWE 2K20

Jeb ★

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Via the information about the first DLC pack, we can confirm Mandy Rose and a return for Nikki Cross.

https://2kgam.es/2H4fIq3

Good for Nikki. The more the merrier.

This Originals thing sounds awful

It's probably something to draw more people in. Plus, there's some people that will enjoy it.

Anyway, I'm hoping we some pretty cool additions from the Women's showcase like Sasha's Takeover entrance.

I'm not a fan of that DLC thing since I'm not into all that crazy jazz but if I wonder how much they worked on those skins and I think it might be interesting in the end. Like, if they have new entrances ( with music and trons), new moves or else. Asuka with a creepy facepaint would be really cool.

As a whole, I'm not gonna buy the Season Pass directly like every year but I will keep my eye on it and see if something cool comes out of it

And for Showcase, I really hope they have Old Becky because her attire is simply impossible to create and looks cool ( Plus, darker hair for her and Sasha could make for interesting creation in Universe ).

I REALLY hope Chyna will appear with her own titantron and Music instead of having the DX Version of her with the DX Music and entrance.

The dx entrance and Music will be in the game anyway so if People want to use her in a dx stable can still do it but without her own Music and titantron we won't be able to have her the way she was outside of DX at all.

Can't wait to see who else will be in the game!

I think Nattie, Tamina, Carmella, Naomi, Sonya and all the other main roster women are a given.

NXTwise I think that Shayna, Io, Candice, Bianca, Dakota,Marina and Jessamyn are a given too.

NXT UK probably Toni and Rhea.

It remains to be seen who else made the cut:

I hope for: Vanessa, Aliyah, Kacy, Xia, Jazzy, KLR, Jinny, Piper, Nina, Mia and maybe also Isla, Taynara and Killer Kelly.

If not playable then maybe they can be in as npcs for the career mode. :)

I REALLY hope Chyna will appear with her own titantron and Music instead of having the DX Version of her with the DX Music and entrance.

The dx entrance and Music will be in the game anyway so if People want to use her in a dx stable can still do it but without her own Music and titantron we won't be able to have her the way she was outside of DX at all.

I think Nattie, Tamina, Carmella, Naomi, Sonya and all the other main roster women are a given.

NXTwise I think that Shayna, Io, Candice, Bianca, Dakota,Marina and Jessamyn are a given too.

I hope for: Vanessa, Aliyah, Kacy, Xia, Jazzy, KLR, Jinny, Piper, Nina, Mia and maybe also Isla, Taynara and Killer Kelly.

Hopefully we can turn the NPCs into playable caws like with Ponytail Lana and Zelina Vega in 2k19.

Hopefully we can turn the NPCs into playable caws like with Ponytail Lana and Zelina Vega in 2k19.

That would be awesome. :)

That would be awesome. :)

Agreed. We should be able to use managers however we please.

Archived