Nikki Cross

A little less likely but still possible:

Kelly Kelly

Kacy Catanzaro

Jinny

Xia Li

Michelle McCool

Molly Holly

Kacy and Jinny seem more likely than Aliyah to me lol, maybe it's just preference. Imagine having the NXT UK arena with just Toni and Rhipley (and Dakota). I know Tegan Nox was injured for a year but she better be in it too

I don't think new Io Shirai will be in the game or that her entrance would be updated since entrances added in 2k19 were just after Wrestlemania. Summerslam is too far away. But I think Emma's entrance if it's in should work out for her

And that roster would be cool, especially being able to do a match with the two Four Horsewomen

I don't think new Io Shirai will be in the game or that her entrance would be updated since entrances added in 2k19 were just after Wrestlemania. Summerslam is too far away. But I think Emma's entrance if it's in should work out for her

And that roster would be cool, especially being able to do a match with the two Four Horsewomen

Summer Slam 2018 Demon Finn was in WWE 2K19... So they have no excuse to not give us the new Io Shirai.

Summer Slam 2018 Demon Finn was in WWE 2K19... So they have no excuse to not give us the new Io Shirai.

Yes. Yes. They have -.-

Not only are you wrong in thinking that they included Summerslam Bálor (entrance was unchanged, attire inaccurate), but you're picking out 1 model out of 200+ being a more recent attire as a normal thing. Not to mention Bálor being one of the bigger stars on the main roster, while Io only rose to must-include-ingame YESTERDAY.

There are plenty of reasons to not have Yesterday's Io in the game

Io Shirai will most likely be in 2k20 but is it too late for her Heel version? I know her attire can just be recreated but I want her theme and entrance motion.

They couldn't get bald Baron Corbin in 2k19, heel Io Shirai has no chance

Who do you think we are losing? I think Ivory, Jackie and Alundra are out. Maybe Beth.

What about Lana and Selina? Lana stay playable? Selina playable?

I really, really hope we dont lose any of them. Ivory and Jackie always play a huge part in my roster.

Kacy and Jinny seem more likely than Aliyah to me lol, maybe it's just preference. Imagine having the NXT UK arena with just Toni and Rhipley (and Dakota). I know Tegan Nox was injured for a year but she better be in it too

YES!

Give me Ninja Warrior!! I'll do flips all day.

Would be nice if Taynara Conti and Kacy among others are included in the Performance Center part of the female My Career.

Plus Chelsea Green and Deonna Purrazzo. Maybe Aliyah or Rachel Evers.

Agreed. That would be a pretty cool added bonus.

Would be nice if Taynara Conti and Kacy among others are included in the Performance Center part of the female My Career.

Plus Chelsea Green and Deonna Purrazzo. Maybe Aliyah or Rachel Evers.

Agreed. That would be a pretty cool added bonus.

Plus, Vanessa Borne would be a surprise addition.

Archived