• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jeb ★

Bugs & Glitches Thread

Oh for Christs sake 2K..

SEBDQBx.png

what am I looking at here? the belts?

That one that over stretched? did you texture that onto a Belt gold Plate, or straight onto the Belt Strap as an Image?

10 hours ago, Petey_the_Clown said:

what am I looking at here? the belts?

That one that over stretched? did you texture that onto a Belt gold Plate, or straight onto the Belt Strap as an Image?

Gold plate, which looks fine in create a belt then does that outside of it. Looks even worse in-game, where that entire side folds over itself its trying to escape 2020. I eventually deleted the gold plate completely and put it on the strap directly to fix it. doesn't look as nice but at least it *censored*in works.

Man the bugs in this game don't even make logical sense...

I really have zero faith in visual concepts... no matter how many years they take... Yukes has been doing games for 20 yrs... 20yrs of coding and knowing what works and what doesn't.

Midway made the TNA game and bloody nailed it a decade ago...  first try.

I... wouldn't go that far. Yukes made their fair share of their own mistakes, and its no secret i'm not a fan of the TNA game and think it had a ton of problems.

Apparently Rowan's entrance animations when previews in advanced create an entrance just throws the game into an infinite loading loop. Jesus H *censored*ing Christ there is truly no *censored*ing excuse..

I just downloaded a Kenta Caw on ps4... but he doesn't appear in moves Edit or Entrance edits....   Weird. I tried copying him over to a slot, changing name everything.. He just isn't selectable

Has anyone noticed an odd white outline around wrestlers when wrestling on a dark ring mat?

wIDvS1R.jpg

Edited by BrandonX

I don't have that issue.. i think  it's the amount of textures you gots loaded in there.. and the lighting too.

the amount of logos on that CAA and the caws too gives me anxiety ... That would grind my game to 10 fps easily...

Nope, happens with every arena that i've tried; and my frame rate doesn't dip, although I would not be surprised if it was the anti-aliasing breaking again. Lighting for that arena is default too save for a bit of fog (and this issue has been showing up in arenas that don't use fog as well).

As I said, that weird white outline on the wrestlers (and the ref) only appears if the mat is dark, if its light it doesn't show.

Edited by BrandonX

Okay so here's a new one and I cannot figure out the cause. I created a new CAW i'm working on and during his entrance on the ramp way, for some reason 3 lights appear floating in the air in front of the CAW. Changing lighting did not get ri dof them, changing motion didn't, and changing pyro didn't. has ANYONE else experienced this?

dGqq9KG.jpg

I wish I could go just five *censored*ing seconds without encountering a bug in this *censored*ing game..

EDIT: FIGURED IT OUT! And as you might've guessed, its something *censored*ing stupid. Apparently using the Magic Monster intro animation (which wasn't even the one being used on the stage) is whats causing the lights. Seriously.

gimme my *censored*ing money back 2K.

Edited by BrandonX

New bug I discovered recently, because god knows I just love doing the game testers jobs for them.
Apparently if you're in the middle of a PPV in Universe mode and exit out (need to shut down for a while, need to fix something, etc) and then load it back up, all title matches on the card will have been changed to non-title matches.

I hope to god they've been working on 2K21, cos this series needs a *censored*ing new paint job!

Hey, 2K, you know, since I've been in here doing your *censored*ing jobs for you, discovering and writing down every single bug I come across, you maybe wanna throw some of that bug tester pay my way instead since.. you know, I actually bother to do it? Just sayin, I could use some dollar bills in my wallet.

No? No of course not, the bethesda approach to game development.

Find a bug that unlocks all the my players rewards. That would be lovely. 2K need to some way unlock all that shit for us. I refuse to play my player over and over. 

Christ, there's a line down *censored*ing everything in this broken ass game. Championships, CAW models, arenas, my patience, etc.

10 hours ago, Graeme Jones said:

And they're STILL promoting this shit on Twitter. LOL

Yeah, and it's rather disgusting to see.

Does anyone remember how to move the wall trons to the opposite side? Not the glitch to move the minitron right up to the ring but maybe it's the same method. Don't remember lol