Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

Will check for sure later but if I remember right it's triangle from the main screen (Play/2KCentral/2K Originals). Brings up the agreements and you go into each (even if they are already done) and then save it. other than that it's also making sure that you visit the site from https://www.wwe2k.com/upload/ and not any of the game variants (/19 or /20) which show that error too.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welp. Torso Tattoos on my female CAW is randomly completely cut off. That's annoying. And it only happens for the second attires

Welp. Torso Tattoos on my female CAW is randomly completely cut off. That's annoying. And it only happens for the second attires

Is it in Creation mode or just when you go to matches?

Does this affect all CAWs, Female Ones or just 1?

Does using a different mapping (R3) solve the problem?

Does it get fixed if you copy over the first attire to the second slot?

If it does you should back out, duplicate your CAW, enter one and add a 2 to name, remove second attire, remove everything from first attire except the tattoo you want (including resetting the face texture if you have one) and save. Re enter your original and use import parts to get tattoo on second attire. Or you could just re-add it.

Does it get fixed if you duplicate the CAW?

The ones in the first slot may cut off in a match as well. I know I had one that always did that in myplayer character doing matches.

Yeah. Alot of parts are causing it to crash, some face textures and probably a few images. Best method I've found as long as you remember what the part used was is to change any parts on a crashing import to the closest generic one (normally white), this should keep all images on and can be changed back after importing. Been able to import all attempted attires (~8) on to both normal and custom creations (after initial crash). Resetting faces also helps for some. If it still crashes then it's caused by an image (haven't had any of them yet).

Cashing In Money In The Bank in universe mode, unsurprisingly, doesn't seem to want to work either.

Can't import shows in universe mode, because of course you *censored*in can't. Just acts as if you're in the regular create a show mode when you hit import. Won't actually let you select one.

Jesus...

SO new bug with the *censored*ing uploader, not only is it still refusing to show most of the logos I upload, but now some of the ones I am are, instead of what I uploaded, showing logos I already have downloaded. God *censored*ing dammit 2K.

Not only does Import Attire crash the game, now Import Parts does too. Thanks a *censored*ing lot testers, you absolute *censored*ing mongoloids.

With the uploader they could be images you have deleted. Anything obtained pre-1.06 will show back up when deleted. If you keep deleting any that show there is a small (small small) chance some of your newer ones will start showing.

Import Parts has always crashed for me if Import Attire did no matter which game or patch (yes this did also happen on 2K19 occasionally).

Can't select a caw for a rivalry in universe mode despite being in the correct brand with no other rivalries going on.

Managers just don't bother to interfere at *censored*ing all, defeating the entire goddamn point of them. And because they made reversing diving moves weirdly impossible in this *censored*ing game, I just lost a match because of it.

Universe ALSO randomly decided to make all the championship matches I made into non-championship matches AFTER I started the *censored*ing show.

TEST. YOUR. MOTHER. *censored*ING. GAME.

Omg i can't stand this game much longer, i made the mistake of having one of my shows in universe at the start of it, and i downloaded some caws and set an alt attire, and for some god damn reason all my rivalries on that show is now disappearing, and keeps disappearing whenever i try and set them back. So do i have to just go to the next week to fix it?

Omg i can't stand this game much longer, i made the mistake of having one of my shows in universe at the start of it, and i downloaded some caws and set an alt attire, and for some god damn reason all my rivalries on that show is now disappearing, and keeps disappearing whenever i try and set them back. So do i have to just go to the next week to fix it?

You could either try turning auto rivalries to the opposite of what is already set. Coming out of universe (or even restarting game), putting it back (or leaving it to test that) and trying again. You could also add each one individually and see if it's a certain one causing it.

Cashing In Money In The Bank in universe mode, unsurprisingly, doesn't seem to want to work either.

Can't import shows in universe mode, because of course you *censored*in can't. Just acts as if you're in the regular create a show mode when you hit import. Won't actually let you select one.

Jesus...

Not at my PS4 but I know this was a slight issue before but it was still importing. Has that been screwed up now too? Used to choose the show then it went to that mode and you had to back out (or save once can't remember).

You could either try turning auto rivalries to the opposite of what is already set. Coming out of universe (or even restarting game), putting it back (or leaving it to test that) and trying again. You could also add each one individually and see if it's a certain one causing it.

Jesus...

Not at my PS4 but I know this was a slight issue before but it was still importing. Has that been screwed up now too? Used to choose the show then it went to that mode and you had to back out (or save once can't remember).

I noticed that too.. you create a show in Normal mode..but there's no option to import that into Universe. I think that's been screwed for a while because i've never been able to

Jesus...

It does eventually import but it seems to be a crapshoot. One took multiple backing in and outs to get the settings to copy over.

Archived