Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe that's why there is still loads of things not fixed. I hope if somebody at VC has made a list of bugs they got paid realllly well for it. I mainly want to game to not crash when creating. Got one earlier when editing side plates although it wasn't actually a crash but a hang.

Don't think I'll be creating for 2K20 anymore at least until the next patch. Just going to try playing it and seeing how it does. Only actually played a small amount and most of that was today. Going to set up a GM mode or a league and mess about.

Hope the expected last patch does something good.

Seriously, what is with the sound design on some of these new moves? Its like someones actively trying to make certain moves sound week.

Good news is that weird as hell bug that was causing the physics on Brandon Xs jacket in his Canadian Shogun attire to freak out during his entrance has been fixed. Thank god for that, that shit was crazy.

Commentary still calls moves hilariously wrong. Michael Cole just called a slingshot suplex a "suplex from the top rope!".

Funny thing happened in the Arctic Roman Reigns tower last night... instead of the first ladder match being against Fandango, Drew McIntyre was the opponent, entering the match moving to Fandango's usual entrance.

Like, seriously 2K? It's beyond trolling at this point.

Ahh the beloved Artificial Idiots of WWE2K. They don't seem to like returning to the ring for 10 counts now either. I remember old games where they would always run back at 4 or something. How long has that been going on?

Since 2k20 release. In 19 they tried to get people in the ring on 7 or 8 count.

So this ones kind of annoying but not too big a deal, if you use the DLC version of Ali's theme in the jukebox, it just repeats it. over. and over. and over. and over. and over. and over. and over.

Hair dye got fixed, some moves got fixed, physics on jackets got... worked on? I won't claim they're fixed but they definitely got some work done on them, maybe some universe stuff i'm not sure since I haven't used it much.

Unfortunately materials on in-game logos still place outside the logo for some absolutely idiotic reason.

Saturi, I just uploaded a lot of Sideplate images for WWE 2K20 and all of them showed up in my game. Maybe you have set the image uploader to 2K19 or you have uploaded it in a different account. I uploaded about 15 images and was able to download it in the game with no errors. Try checking it again.

I had the Right one selected. I'm not on ps4 pro so if you are on pro then Maybe thats why it works for you?

Heard that there were always differences in the Bugs Department depending on what console one was.

Gonna retry though in the hope that you are Right.

Well I just retried and it still doesn't work for me. I left images on the uploader since last night in case they take longer to appear in the incoming images on the manager in game but today they are still not there.

Deleted them, uploaded something new and still nothing appears. The images manager just says that there are no images in the incoming so it switches to the lokal images the whole time. Totally frustrating!

Well I just retried and it still doesn't work for me. I left images on the uploader since last night in case they take longer to appear in the incoming images on the manager in game but today they are still not there.

Deleted them, uploaded something new and still nothing appears. The images manager just says that there are no images in the incoming so it switches to the lokal images the whole time. Totally frustrating!

Always Edit your logos into a PNG via paint.net (free) or adobe photoshop. and size them in that application 512x 512, 256x 256 etc before you try to upload via wwe2k20 website

This has been an issue i've seen since 2k15.. and hardly anyone edits logos before the upload.

I tend to use Gimp (also free). Don't have WWE2K19 installed, Use Google Chrome for Uploads. They always show for me on all accounts even those that have previously uploaded to 2K19. Only issues I have is sometimes getting the infinite download (well 30 secs without the right circle then I close game) and most of the time this is after deleting an image or being on the game for a while and works again on the 2nd attempt.

I haven't checked to see how save files work but if they are done by each profile you could try deleting the WWE2K19 (still have mine though) save from the profile you want to get the images onto and then using uploader.

If you use both you could try using different browsers for each (if you don't already) and then trying a few times a day for a couple of days.

Don't actually know if it works but always good to keep both web and system uploader clear.

If there are any images from pre 1.06 that you don't need you could try deleting them (they should show back up in incoming) then remove from incoming and see if any extra ghost images show up. If there are any ghost images on servers or system in my experience they will usually show when an image is deleted from Incoming and not after downloading any to system. Have had some early on and once they were cleared it worked a lot better.

Archived