Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jeb ★

Bugs & Glitches Thread

if You provide the name of the entrance in which people do not exit it can be fixed.

At the time the feature was implemented it was SOP for superstars to exit the ring. It wasnt long after that wrestlers started remaining inside. Should be a long term goal but solving it isnt trivial due to volume of entrance data in the game.

Seems to happen no matter what entrance, or at least involving created entrances. Did a multi-man elimination match, 7 CAWs and Bobby Roode, and every caw had their own created entrance, and it happened on every single one of them.

Game crashed during that match, btw.

Edited by Brandon-X

Yeah from what I remember it's mostly advanced entrances that cause the opponent/s to remain in the ring and mash/clip onto the one/s doing the entrance

I'm not able to check myself but have victory scenes for tag teams with alternate attires been fixed as opposed to them just standing there?

Has anyone got a weird womens glitch in universe where alternate attires dont appear?

If I create an alt for a male then go into universe I can go on their superstar page and select it to be used, if I create one for a female and do the same it doesnt show up? Almost like I never created one...

Everytime I pause the game and then press circle to get back to the match, the wrestler I controlled performs the circle button press

Add Sliding German Suplex to the list of moves missing audio, as well as the Running Knee Lift 4.

Hope that resolution bug on the right of the screen gets fixed in the next patch. it got fixed in 2K19 so they know how to fix it.

And it could just be me, but I feel like there's supposed to be a bit of ring shake when you use the double underhook brainbuster. Its there if you don't use the pin combo but its like all shake and controller vibration disappears if you use the pin combo.

I am also now finding it even harder than it was before to get inside springboards to a grounded opponent to work, and it was already incredibly finnicky before. pretty much guaranteed to always just do a grounded running strike instead.

Oh my sweet zombie jesus custom titles look so bad. The lighting is off, the logo splits in half in the middle still if you put it on a strap, the *censored*ing logos also show the strap texture underneath. NOTHING has been added to create a championship to justify *censored*ing it up this bad. NOT a goddamn thing.

If that rumor that they used 2K18 instead of 19 is true, I want to extend a hearty, heartfeld and completely genuine *Censored* YOU to the asshole who made that decision.

Edited by Brandon-X

As I've said before? The focus for 2K21 needs to be 100% on fixing all the broken *censored*ing shit. No point in adding new modes etc if the game is still a *censored*ing mess.

Can't believe how *censored*ed up 2K20 has been.

I didn't think it was gonna annoy me much, but man, that bug where the character tries to irish whip when exiting the pause menu is driving me nuts.

So for comparison.

This is a custom title in-game, not horrible but not perfect either.

EwXqItA.jpg

and THIS is what its graphic looks like. There is NO ONE in 2K who can say this looks even remotely acceptable.

O6rFGi0.jpg

Game crashed during multi-caw match entrance. Again.

Custom videos as titantrons are too big for the titan tron screen.

The only goddamn *censored*ing cutscene universe gives.me is that stupid goddamn handshake post-match.

They rushed out the CAB mode, cause they promised it would be out before new years...

Another bad decision..

They *censored*ed themselves there because they never promised that. They said they would patch it back in later, HOPEFULLY by year's end. They should've sat on it