Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jeb ★

Bugs & Glitches Thread

I wasnt gonna get this game at all this year but Im actually considering it because its going to be $30 for Black Friday. Is it worth it and has 2K made headway on making patches and bug fixes?

Nah Id say skip it and buy dog poop instead.

^ He called the 'shit' poop! :hqhq:

... there's something very wrong with you people and I do not want to see your browser histories.

All the crazy hair sheeit is related to the bump in the night theme. They're not glitches

They NEED to fix the textures on CAWS aswell. When you select a logo and try and change the texture to say vinyl, it doesn't change instead it makes a box around the logof with that texture. Alot of my caws are suffering because of this.

Opened a ticket up last week and had a response a few hours ago. I got angry by the standard response and I told them a few home truths that they're cowboys and and fleeced people of money for a game that shouldn't have got out of beta testing, and their response was "no product is perfect." :lol:

Yeah they don't give a crap about this game. And if that's their attitude I done with the series.

Hate that signature moves (with carry move position) automatically turn into carry move.

Yeah it looks especially awful with Project Ciampa, cause he lifts them up and pauses for the carry move then when you hit square and X to go into the finisher its way too quick and just looks bad, its so quick you don't even have time to hit the pin button.

Unless I'm completely missing the joke, its a glitch... Because Rikishi isn't in the game

I have had the same problem trying to download a particular Nyla Rose and it flashes up on the screen you cannot download this character due to Alundra Blayze not being unlocked...

Again like you said WNX, shes not available for this year so I dont get how to get out of this funk.

Maybe it has to do with certain CAW parts being attributed to these wrestlers despite not being in the game.

Could the Nyla you try to download be using Alundras singlet, wristbands or boots?

Just doing a little troubleshooting so a question to Joshistar and Mango Kid. Are you guys unlocking your superstars manually or did you use the accelerator?

I'm wondering if it's like Niffan said, if it's superstar parts locked in the coding from [2k18], will the accelerator acknowledge those parts as unlocked even though they don't exist as items in the store? Or do they stay locked regardless?

I would say, if you feel like going the extra mile, contacting the creator and seeing how common the issue is. I'm no gaming dev, but that sounds like one of the most realistic things that could be fixed. I know they said they don't really have a manual for all the Yukes code and they just wing it, but there'd have to be some kind of cheat sheet for all of the animations that the accelerator unlocks game to game I'd like to think

Im unlocking mine manually. Do you think it would be worth purchasing the accelerator?

Not for this game, tbh.

Unless you really really need these CAWs don't retroactively throw additional money at the game

^ definitely that.

And especially in this case since we don't know what's causing the issue, I'd hate to have you throw money at that and have it not fix the problem

Anyone else experiencing a bug where a caws skin is randomly miscoloured in spots?

FcVNld2.jpg

Edited by Brandon-X

Anyone else experiencing a bug where a caws skin is randomly miscoloured in spots?

FcVNld2.jpg

All the time. Usually entering CAW mode and removing/adding a item and then adding it back/removing it again fixes the issue for me

I'm 70 percent certain it's related to the sweat system. You can see those seems if you look closely even when it isnt bugged, especially when they sweat.

Edited by Brandon-X