Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jeb ★

Bugs & Glitches Thread

I won the match, and after the match the sweat was visible but when I chose the post match attack the sweat was gone..

Yeah, the... "disappearance"... of sweat in a post match celebration/attack seems to be more noticeable on the My Player inspired CAW that I created.

Quite odd, actually.

just got the game. What i noticed last nite:

- Fiends moveset went back to default after i edited

- A.I gets stuck running at ropes in HIAC in certain situations

- Can't scroll with triggers in create a moveset. It will skip from like H...to W

- Trying to preview Ground Grapples in create a moveset...the lil A.I moveset dummies were just stuck

- I get stuck in the pause menu and can't back out a lot

Is anyone else having a beard glitch with caws? I put a long ciampa like beard on a few caws and when I play the match the beard is like a grayish reddish colour. Anyone have a solution or at least experienced this before?

Is anyone else having a beard glitch with caws? I put a long ciampa like beard on a few caws and when I play the match the beard is like a grayish reddish colour. Anyone have a solution or at least experienced this before?

Yeah. The longer the beard, the bigger the issue

Games still buggy as shit but I think the over the top speed on some of the new moves was toned down in the patch.

That said, the clipping wasn't made any better by the patch. actually I'd say its gotten worse in terms of clothing.

I wasnt gonna get this game at all this year but Im actually considering it because its going to be $30 for Black Friday. Is it worth it and has 2K made headway on making patches and bug fixes?

The game crashes every time I access the Towers mode in MyPlayer...the only thing that worked properly previously for me

Jeezus Christ, v_v. Has anybody NOT had a crash by now? I swear, that might be everyone at this point

I've honestly lost track of how many times the 2K20 app has crashed on my PS4... disgustang.

I wasnt gonna get this game at all this year but Im actually considering it because its going to be $30 for Black Friday. Is it worth it and has 2K made headway on making patches and bug fixes?

Nah Id say skip it and buy dog poop instead.

As bad as 2k20 is...I can assure you that dog poop does even worse things to your gaming experience

See this is where the fanbase gets its rep for over exaggeration.

When you pick everyone's numbers for the Royal Rumble in universe mode they all come out to random numbers, completely ruins the booking of the match I want to do, I don't want Lesnar entering at number 1.