Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone noticed the infinite download glitch? I'm at 0/20 downloads and have still been able to download caws, logos and arenas with 0 downloads. I'm about to upload a video of downloading against 0 available downloads. I hope this is a glitch that is NEVER fixed!

I'm having issues uploading my video here. I'd hate to look as if I'm making this up. If this has already been found in the game, then disregard .

Has anyone noticed the infinite download glitch? I'm at 0/20 downloads and have still been able to download caws, logos and arenas with 0 downloads. I'm about to upload a video of downloading against 0 available downloads. I hope this is a glitch that is NEVER fixed!

I'm having issues uploading my video here. I'd hate to look as if I'm making this up. If this has already been found in the game, then disregard .

Yes

They need to seriously address the created arena glitch which doesn't allow you to view the second entrance.

Also they need to address the star glitch where as soon as you win the match the star systems pops up and has 0 stars. It runs those who make videos and dont want it during victory scenes.

They need to address the beard glitch on bald caws where it turns white during the ingame.

They need to address the glitch where uploaded images doesn't actually upload your image.

They need to address the glitch where images lose their opacity.

They need to address the glitch where designs go back to default white when changing the colour.

That's just a few I can think of off the top of my head.

Honestly if these issues mentioned where fixed, I'd have 0 issues with the game.

Curious as to when we'll see the next patch. Hopefully one thats been properly tested and fixed up this time.

Also, sound effects during a run-in in Universe Mode are muted.

Also the A.I just decides to stand there and do nothing after the initial strike when they do the run in post match, you have to hit them and get them to reverse to do anything else, and even then they'll go back to just standing there not doing anything. They also wont hit their signatures or finishers.

... Universe mode... why the *Censored* is Daniel bryan coming out with Scott Dawson to attack the new day during the entrance to a title match?

Also, that friggin bug they brought back where a wrestler refuses to get out of the damn ring during their opponents entrance is infuriating. Total immersion killer when they start walking into eachother.

Also, anyone else noticing after the most recent patch that the game rolls people out of the ring at an excessive amount? even in one vs one matches, i'm finding them rolling out after nearly every big move in the middle of the matches.

So that bug they introduced in the last patch where if you go up the turnbuckle facing away, it automatically turns you around for no reason, does not appear to occur if you choose the Io Shirai animations for climbing the turnbuckle.

Played some matches yesterday, didn't crash. Hood session I guess lol I saw people mention before they've won ladder matches by pin before...well yesterday I set one to win by pinfall and the MITB briefcase was still in the air. :lol:

(all observations as follows is in effect for me folliowing the 1.06 patch)

materials surrounding in-game logo rather than changing the logo itself is still a problem.

And hair dye is STILL *censored*ed.

Cheek depth is still also busted (come the *Censored* on, fix this for christs sake).

Line down a CAWs back that cuts through logos is still there. This has been an issue for YEARS, since the THQ era, HOW is this not only still a thing, but even worse this year than it has been in previous years.

Immediately upon trying to use a custom logo in create a championship, my game froze (and the lighting in create a championship is horrendous).

Custom logos on the strap now retain the straps texture beneath the logo, meaning it now doesn't look right if you try to use custom plates directly on the strap. Not only does this change *Censored* players over, but its INCREDIBLY unecessary. This even happens with the in game front and side plate reliefs when used directly on the strap. Common *censored*ing sense.. You can mitigate this issue by setting the straps material to matte, however that will result in the strap itself looking like hot garbage. I know playtesters are supposed to look for bugs, but shouldn't they also look for violations of common sense? There is not anything changed about the mode to justify it. Couldn't even be bothered to have the new announcer add individual letters for announcing championships.

Automatic turn around when climbing the turnbuckle facing away unless using the Io Shirai animation hasn't been fixed.

Invisible logos with certain downloaded CAWs seems to be back, again.

Tonnes of moves are still in perpetual slow motion, the 1916 being a good quick example.

I legit cannot tell if the first frame lighting override in create an entrance has been fixed or not. It seems to be when I first load up my caws entrance but when I adjust it then move it back it then doesn't seem to be working.

2K needs to start providing detailed in-depth patch notes for these patches because a lot of the main issues I have still seem to be getting shafted and some of them are things the patch notes seemed to insinuate would be fixed.

Floating off turnbuckle glitch when facing away and using a facing away diving finisher (IE a moonsault) is STILL there. I have been reporting this since 1.02 of 2K19 ffs.

Wrestlers still don't get the *Censored* out of the ring when their opponent is making their entrance, ending in them legit mashing together when they're both in the ring.

Floating off turnbuckle glitch when facing away and using a facing away diving finisher (IE a moonsault) is STILL there. I have been reporting this since 1.02 of 2K19 ffs.

For inference sake, crowd reactions have been bugged since 2k17. I reported it in 2k18, and it was fixed in a patch. The next patch broke it again. I wouldn't be shocked if this turnbuckle nonsense stayed a glitch in these games for years to come.

(Truthfully, I have not personally experienced what you mentioned)

I haven't tried the new patch, but trying to edit crowd balance in 2k20 does nothing. Everyone keeps their default crowd reactions. Last I checked, also, this feature is missing in Universe altogether.

Archived