Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

6 hours ago, A N T I - said:

Yeah I support anyone who continues creating for 2K19 but I think it’s officially a dead game for me. Time to lay it to rest. 20 was not even playable for me, or maybe ‘enjoyable’ is the better word to use. I instantly got bored of it and I gave up on it completely once I saw how creations look outside of caw mode. I feel bad for the team because I know some of what they were up against, but at the same time, I had this conversation before....I’m no longer hoping they do a good job, I’m expecting it of them. I’m expecting 2K22 to go above and beyond to please the consumer base. Anything less than ‘above and beyond’ after 2 years is whack and unacceptable.

Comes down to it, the caw and fed scene is still very much alive...but 2k19 is on its last leg yeah.
If they cant elevate the series after having an additional year for development, we are in trouble.
If after an additional year they "just" give us a newer 2k19, thats not okay.
2k22 needs to be a huge step forward, more 2k19 isnt the solution, real progress is.

6 hours ago, BrandonX said:

To be honest, if 2K22 is shit, i fully expect it to kill the series.

It is possible, but i doubt it.
The market is way too important and gets more important with each year...and especially if we are in luck and get a few other wrestling games.
Sure they still could ignore the big market and stay with their 4-5 smartphone games, but gaming gets more and more mainstream.
The fact that they gave their okay for 2k to not release a 2k21, shows that they understand that much.

Yeah, with battlegrounds they still got their yearly game out...but still.

6 hours ago, A N T I - said:

Which sucks, because pleasing their consumer base is so easy....maybe not in execution, but the just the concept(s) of what the people wanna see in the game, or whom the people wanna see in the game, it’s easy. Bunch of people had Jushin Liger in the Feedback Project.....bet they couldn’t even pull that off. Lol. However, if the preorder guy is who we all think it’s gonna be, everyone’s gonna be onboard regardless, even we got duped again.

It is a gift and curse that the wrestling games community is so easy to please.
That gave them an excuse to bring out games that were more full price updates than an evolving game series that makes the big money.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else notice that sometimes even when the uploader works, it tends to put these white artifacts on the edge of logos even when said logos never had them before uploading? For instance, the following picture. On my computer, the logo is one single colour, that white shit around the C and the cross are not there, yet in game they randomly show up and this is far from the only logo i've seen this happen to. It may not seem a big deal but IMO it really hurts the logo and look. This isn't a WWE 2K20 exclusive issue either, this shit happened in 2K19 and 2K18 as well.

ZydwWQ9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, CrimsonCross said:

is the image upload site down for anyone else?

Nah, I just uploaded a couple logos today to 2K19 and accidentally to 2K20 too lol

1 hour ago, Fight Me. said:

Nah, I just uploaded a couple logos today to 2K19 and accidentally to 2K20 too lol

Well.. shit. What the hecks going on on my end then. All other sites are working but the uploader doesn't wanna run.

Since the bugs and Glitches thread for 2k19 is achieved and you cant reply, i post this here.

Does anybody know what causes Moveable Scars to vanish in wwe2k19?
I played around and added a few tattoos to my main caw and noticed suddenly that the two moveable scars i gave him, were just gone.
But i never deleted them or so.
Dont know what caused this, but its super strange.

I'm still really frustrated that an entire category of moves don't work after patches in 2K20 (running springboard to a downed opponent, the game always detects it as you trying to do a running normal attack to a down opponent).

1 hour ago, Austin3035 said:

I keep seeing WWE 2020 articles on PS5 so my question is does the game run much better on the next-gen systems or is it still the same crap fest

it runs better on the xbox series x and ps5 like the game was actually made for those systems 

There is a massive difference between running better and running without bugs. Of course it runs better, they're more powerful machines. Naturally the framerate is going to be steady and higher, and the loading times shortened, but that does not mean using the game on a Playstation 5 or Xbox Series X is going to magically fix all the bugs and bad design choices.

2 hours ago, CrimsonCross said:

There is a massive difference between running better and running without bugs. Of course it runs better, they're more powerful machines. Naturally the framerate is going to be steady and higher, and the loading times shortened, but that does not mean using the game on a Playstation 5 or Xbox Series X is going to magically fix all the bugs and bad design choices.

Well no one said it was going to fix all the bugs and bad design choices

On 3/20/2021 at 11:25 AM, CrimsonCross said:

Well no one said it was going to fix all the bugs and bad design choices

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, CROSS-Out said:

Well here's a goddamn new one, a caw I created just straight up doesn't appear in the list for create an entrance and create a victory.

LOL why am I not surprised? *Censored* sake 2K.

• 3 weeks later...

One more *censored*ing bug to round out this piece-of-shit-sandwich.

Xq1lR6q.jpg

I think i'm done with this game. The only reason i've been playing was to test out my new brand for the next game and now I can't even do that because it refuses to let my PPVs work.

Might've figured out why CAW hair looks so god awful in this game, by the way. I'm noticing that hair shine settings constantly reset themselves to zero so i'm guessing somethings wrong with the way lighting hits hair.

• 1 month later...

I may have figured out whats causing the "can't use inside running springboards to a prone opponent" bug. I think its tied to running speed. I set my CAWs running speed to fairly high because I hate feeling like they're running slow as molasses, however I decided to start a new my career CAW and thus he has lower stats and is able to pull off said inside running springboards to grounded opponent.

Edit:... except now its stopped working again. What in the sam hell..

• 2 weeks later...

Turns out the missing skin on legs bug caused by certain knee pads and boots isn't relegated to just CAWs. Default outfit EC3 is effected by it as well. Jaysus..

4 hours ago, CROSS-Out said:

Turns out the missing skin on legs bug caused by certain knee pads and boots isn't relegated to just CAWs. Default outfit EC3 is effected by it as well. Jaysus..

Really? Jesus christ...how can such a bug even happen in the first place?
Thats one of the bugs i had too in 2k20 and it always felt so strange because its one of those where i have no idea how that can even happen and why.

Archived