Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

I tried to replay the game, but lost an entire CAW due to a crash. 2K22 better be *censored*ing playable on release next year dammit. Cos if it is as broken as 2K20? They'll be no rock big enough to hide them from the heat they'll get.

And no, Covid will NOT be an excuse they can use.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Aka HellBunny said:

Anyone else having problems with 4vs4 matches using only CAS?

The game basically crashed out 5 times on a row.

Yes, using too many CAWs makes the game incredibly crash-happy. You can mitigate it slightly by disabling entrances though for beyond about 5 caws. It won't fix the issue completely but it will crash less.

It's an enormous pain in the ass for people like myself who focus solely on CAWs in these games, on top of all the other issues with it.

On 10/24/2020 at 5:15 PM, Fight Me. said:

Had the bike entrance on current Taker for a while. Changed it back for a retro match real quick and he came out with no hat or coat lol

So I figured this out. For some reason, current Taker has 2 template entrances. One with entrance attire and one without for some reason. Odd but whatever. Guess I have to change it back permanently now lol

Hey did they ever fix Hyperdrive 1? I'm thinking of using it as a sig for a caw i'm working on but I don't feel like having my game lock up because they still haven't bothered to fix it.

• 2 weeks later...

Made a damn good title I'm proud of and then the right side plates don't show up during entrances for some reason lol

But it worked on KO so maybe they work with people who have special title entrances.

• 3 weeks later...

I have no clue about what sometimes is wrong with the game, its almost hilarious.

Now suddenly my caws entrance crashes the game, and i have no idea why.
I created a new slot and since then my game crashes every time the entrance starts.

I havent changed anything about this particular caw and without entrances the game works fine.
Even the entrance of my opponent works, but the moment it switches to my caw, the game crashes.
Its such a weird thing because when i give him a different entrance, that seems to work.

I changed nothing about the entrance at all, but somehow suddenly the game decides to crash whenever the entrance starts.
Its so bonkers how randomly this game decide that it cant handle something it could for months.

Random but I was going through entrances and noticed they still have Goldust's tron (just the intro) for one of his entrances. Sadly it's for the older one from like WWE '13.

Odd, I just edited Rowan's entrance too??? Well, all I did was change his music to Harper's (the Bludgeon Brothers theme) since he used that more recently than his default one.

He only used that a couple times when Bryan reintroduced him, but he actually went back to the Bludgeon Brothers theme once in that gauntlet match that Kofi won everyone over lol

This sucks. Guess I should've tried Universe mode a little bit before making 4 arenas lol

I guess I can start an Attitude Era or Ruthless Aggression Universe. Especially since I just realized I CAN PLAY WITHOUT THOSE STUPID 90s FILTERS when I create a show there. Downside is I would have to download a bunch of PPV arenas. Probably would have to find the logos and make the arenas myself since most I download would probably have broken logos lol

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, BrandonX said:

We stopped getting patches in, like, february, so..

Christ. They really did just give up on the game. I miss making IWG stuff but going back to 2k19 is just exhausting.

Yeah I support anyone who continues creating for 2K19 but I think it’s officially a dead game for me. Time to lay it to rest. 20 was not even playable for me, or maybe ‘enjoyable’ is the better word to use. I instantly got bored of it and I gave up on it completely once I saw how creations look outside of caw mode. I feel bad for the team because I know some of what they were up against, but at the same time, I had this conversation before....I’m no longer hoping they do a good job, I’m expecting it of them. I’m expecting 2K22 to go above and beyond to please the consumer base. Anything less than ‘above and beyond’ after 2 years is whack and unacceptable.

Which sucks, because pleasing their consumer base is so easy....maybe not in execution, but the just the concept(s) of what the people wanna see in the game, or whom the people wanna see in the game, it’s easy. Bunch of people had Jushin Liger in the Feedback Project.....bet they couldn’t even pull that off. Lol. However, if the preorder guy is who we all think it’s gonna be, everyone’s gonna be onboard regardless, even we got duped again.

Just release the game relatively bug free, with some new features and improvements to the old, and fix the DLC model. Do that and the game will do fine; i just can't help but worry that corporate greed means they won't see such a simple solution to fixing the issue.

Archived