Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

Twenty *censored*ing uploads of the same *censored*ing logo and not *censored*ing once did the mother*censored*ing logo show up in the *censored*ing incoming tab of the *censored*ing image manager. *Censored* YOU 2K, FIX YOUR GODDAMN BULLSHIT.

I am so *censored*ing tired of this.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, ksdixon said:

Question for 2019/series in general -

What's the easiest way to make belts and arenas uploadable when they don't show up in the upload to CC servers menu?

Sometimes you can get arenas to work if you make a show out of them then upload the show.

Oh for the love of....

You can't change the colour of text in Create A Championship. You can get around this by modifying the pattern but still. I just... WHO THE *Censored* TESTED THIS AND HOW THE *Censored* DO THEY STILL HAVE A JOB!?

As much as it pains me to be stuck with this piece of shit game for an extra year, thank god they're getting an extra year of dev time because this CANNOT be allowed to happen again. Not only could it kill the 2K WWE franchise but it could kill simulation games as a whole for quite a while. Jesus H *censored*ing Christ..

On 5/7/2020 at 6:53 AM, BrandonX said:

Twenty *censored*ing uploads of the same *censored*ing logo and not *censored*ing once did the mother*censored*ing logo show up in the *censored*ing incoming tab of the *censored*ing image manager. *Censored* YOU 2K, FIX YOUR GODDAMN BULLSHIT.

I am so *censored*ing tired of this.

You still trying??? ?

Now you know why I quit this for months already. :D

Seriously this was the hugest waste of Money I ever spent on anything.

A Software I touched in the beginning trying to finish and upload a few models and stopped immediately after hoping for a good patch that never came and never will anymore.

Since then I only loaded the game once after every patch in the hope that something works again but it never did so... why Keep wasting time and nerves on this?

Just play WWE2K19 whenever you feel like playing a Wrestling game. The only bug it has is that sometimes a ref takes forever to start the Count in a match. ?

There's more bugs than that in 2K19, I can confirm that, but I agree its the better game. Only reason I haven't gone back is because of the additional moves and new control scheme in 2K20.

3 hours ago, jaanugul said:

is patch 1.09 being worked on? my universe mode crashed so I'm tempted to get this game. Can I use alt attires in universe mode?

They usually stop with patches after the last DLC pack drops. So I highly doubt it.

4 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

They usually stop with patches after the last DLC pack drops. So I highly doubt it.

I agree but the fact there will be no game until next year and there are still tickets being made for their glitches on their 2k forms.

Hopefully 2K21 or 2K22 or 2K Rebellion or whatever they end up calling it fixes some of the small stuff too. Like the arm trap animation on the standing Bloody Cross.

3 hours ago, BrandonX said:

None of the high heel shoes work properly either, because god forbid something in this shithole of a game function.

Yep, I thought it was odd Red didn't wear any during career mode. Originally I thought make they just wanted to make her seem like a woman that didn't like them. But it was most likely they knew it was broken and tried to hide it.

Have spoken to 2k and pretty much just got fobbed off over the DLC. As they say there is nothing they can do to help as I told them I am no good at doing the towers. And pretty much they justified over conning us over with paying for the DLC but having people to unlock the DLC. After how I've been treated by 2k I don't think i'm ever going to buy another game again, seeing that I can't really use this one.

• 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Gamevolt said:

Logo uploader is busted again?

I haven't been able to download ANYTHING from CC, when I try to download something it'll bring up the downloading bar, occasionally make progress or just straight up take me back to the main menu  and then say that the 2K servers are not available at the time. Literally, WTF.

Spent the last 2 hours trying to get a single old CAW made, because every bug under the *censored*ing sun is trying to stop me. I legit think it should be *censored*in illegal to release a game in the state this thing was released in.

14 hours ago, BrandonX said:

Spent the last 2 hours trying to get a single old CAW made, because every bug under the *censored*ing sun is trying to stop me. I legit think it should be *censored*in illegal to release a game in the state this thing was released in.

Agreed. Worst WWE game since SVR 08.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else got an issue of face paint not showing up on caws during entrances?

Edit: or at all? for *censored*s sake 2K..

OH! and you guys know that awesome looking middle rope cutter from 2K19? Well, they *censored*ed that up too! the pin animation glitches out now. Because we can't have anything nice.

Archived