Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

Having it be April and getting NEW problems is disappointing to hear. Usually if I pick a game up it'd be around this time. Guess I'll wait for them to get their sheeit together first

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Community Creations!!!!!!! 

Can't download certain CAWS..... it starts downloading and then about 10% in it just stops and goes back as if it completely download. Even CAWS I already download it happens to.

Also the whole triangle caution download on CAWS. Even after purchasing and completely all the DLC when trying to download certain CAWS it says I need these DLC backs or unlocks certain characters that have all been unlocked and won't let me download them. It seems like it was fixed before but now it just does it with any CAW

I also just experienced where you when play one on one and someone interferes, they can ejected but still attack you to get DQ. You can't character lock on them either as they have been ejected and the ref doesn't throw him out to make them go to the back. 

God I am so tired of Universe Modes automated booking being such complete dogshit that it might as well count as a glitch.

EDIT: three crashes in 20 *censored*ing minutes. *Censored* this stupid *censored*ing broken ass game..

I just download recently made ones, the logos don't seem to be broken on those. Got lucky and downloaded an updated Cruiserweight championship that worked and new Raw/SD Performance Center arenas too.

Throwback just straight up doesn't work if you try to use it while running if its set as a signature/finisher.

also really *censored*ing tired of Universe modes booking being so broken it looks like a 2010 TNA show.

Lost a match online because some one didn't know how to program a DQ online. A guy picks up a chair after he is nearly beat. I thought he was trying to get himself DQed but he doesn't do anything. Ref takes the chair away from him. He goes out to get another one. So I think he is trying to get me to grab it to give him a window to attack. Ok, so I grab him while he is holding the chair. I take it out of his hands and I get DQed. What? I didn't swing I didn't even get a counter animation that even looked like a touched him.

I know I keep harping on it, but I truly am just so *censored*ing tired of the broken ass image uploader.

Also, why the hell do the Marti-Knees only damage the body when the animation clearly shows the one taking the move clutching his head in pain afterwords?

18 hours ago, BrandonX said:

I know I keep harping on it, but I truly am just so *censored*ing tired of the broken ass image uploader.

Also, why the hell do the Marti-Knees only damage the body when the animation clearly shows the one taking the move clutching his head in pain afterwords?

It doesn't do any body damage. It aims at only the head the preview in create a moveset shows the wrong part.

4 hours ago, X-zero said:

It doesn't do any body damage. It aims at only the head the preview in create a moveset shows the wrong part.

Good to know, baffling oversight but good to know.

So I think certain caw parts are actually causing other caw parts' physics to break. For instance, one of my CAWs wears a jacket that has working physics on his first attire, but in the second attire I switched out his tights for a second pair, and that caused his jacket to start ignoring physics and phasing right through his thighs.

Archived