Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

It does eventually import but it seems to be a crapshoot. One took multiple backing in and outs to get the settings to copy over.

Managed to import shows 1st time (tried a few on clogged up main account) by the following Import Show -> Select Show to Import -> Edit -> Save -> Back

you mean in the southpaw storymode? or regular game ...

Southpaw. Was a simple name change which is probably why it's been done. Not seen her elsewhere but wouldn't be shocked if that now said Susan too.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The more I try to enjoy.. the more I find.

It's the little things..like how did they screw up their own in game model of Mike kanellis... His trunks don't display the logo in colour.

WWE-2-K20-20200301151506.jpg

At first I thought it was meant to be this way.. until I saw it in CAW parts and in real life pictures on wwe.com

• 2 weeks later...

Mostly still broken, I mean.. Belts do show up. The lighting looks terrible, the Title names are still incorrectly announced, and in universe mode the belts are shown as US title rather than the created custom version..

But it's broken. It's not worth saying this was a feature tbh.

I'd say since launch they fixed maybe.. 12-15 % of the bugs... the more I pay the more I find.

The game is playable... but it's on par with 2K15 now... if you expect anything more than that you'll be disappointed. In fact yeh, I'd say its now pretty much a reskin / mod of 2k15 in terms of content

The game has no chance of being fully fixed. They would need another full year of monthly patches to even get close.

Better that they just finish the last DLC and drop it like a bad habit, get to work on 2k21 and not *Censored* it up.

AAAAAAND they *censored*ed hair dye back up. For *censored*s sake.. Now the dye is tinted by the hair underneath again. Not as bad as original but still, for *censored*s sake guys..

So much for that multi-caw crash fix!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND, the *censored*ing undertaker sit up animation bug is still there too! Because who needs to fix something that legit kills the flow of the match when hair dye is working perfectly!..?

Top rope facing away floating animation bug when using a finisher that i've been reporting for two *censored*ing games now is still there as well.

outside dives and inside running springboards to a downed opponent STILL don't want to work.

Oh hey look, sweat in post match victories still isn't fixed either.

AI still doesn't bother to try to get back into the ring before the 10 count.

New bug since the last patch, now if you go for a strong grapple after picking your opponent up off the ground, it'll initiate your submission instead even if thats not what you used.

14 hours ago, BrandonX said:

New bug since the last patch, now if you go for a strong grapple after picking your opponent up off the ground, it'll initiate your submission instead even if thats not what you used.

I have the opposite problem. Whenever I try to do a standing submission move, I just do a snapmare instead

6 hours ago, LEGION said:

I have the opposite problem. Whenever I try to do a standing submission move, I just do a snapmare instead

Thats a weird one, haven't seen that one. You're holding R2/RT and X/A, ya?

I'm saving up the ingame "money "to buy some more characters, and I've noticed that the game doesn't give me any reward money for online matches. 2K19 and 2K18 did, but not 2K20. I only get rewards from exhibition matches. Don't know if this is a glitch, or just an oversight, or what... but it kind of sucks that I can't get anything out of online matches.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone I'm new here but have been playing wrestling games since the WrestleMania on NES so I know the typical B.S. we go through every year and obviously this is a rough year to say the least. To get to the point I'm on Xbox One and since the most recent update 1.09 I think is the number. Anyway since then I have had some extreme loading times when I use some of the creation modes specifically Create a moveset and Create a Superstar/Edit Custom superstars. When I select said modes they began to load as normal the white bar fills then transitions to the next screen to load up the selection of Wrestlers to edit  appearance/Moveset the red circle spins for anywhere from 5-10 minutes before any wrestlers show up on the selection menu. Then after finishing the edits and saving or backing my out without saving the same thing happens another 5-10 minutes of loading before any wrestlers show up to select. I also get the same crazy load times when going to community creations/Downloads. When wrestlers finally show up I can browse just fine but if I download anything or view anything and back out another 10 minutes of loading. I've tried reinstalling the game, clearing the cache, a power drain and deleting the reserved space but nothing works. Also I should mention other accounts on my Xbox load fine with no issues.  I'm on my 3rd save due to the previous 2 being corrupted and don't have the patience to go unlock the few dlc items I care about or reupload my logos. 2k won't help me the support guy just kept going on about the my player character progress is on the cloud. I have no idea why I never mentioned my player and he's only half right yes it's on the  cloud through Xbox/PlayStation cloud saves but it's not stored on their servers so if a save becomes corrupted and then syncs to the cloud before you can delete it off your system you will lose all progress like I did, the curse of fast internet. Any way that's irrelevant because that's not my problem I just wanted to mention how horrible the support is. If any one has any ideas how to fix this I'd greatly appreciate. Sorry my post is so long I just wanted to make sure I added every detail.

New bug, specific caw won't show up properly in rivalry tab which means the rivalry tab goes into an infinite loading loop, not allowing me to start new rivalries.

test, your, *censored*ing, games, 2K.

Archived