Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

Always worth reporting. They supposedly do it on volume with big crashes taking priority so you should report on each of your PSN accounts.

The main reason I haven't deserted it is because I actually have some sympathy for them with the bugs that are harder to replicate but at this point other than the uploader pretty much all do but in different situations. We are also talking about thousands of lines of code all interacting with each other in some way. Hence why changing even something small may cause big issues.

Like someone else said (Motown?) they should have just added the new people onto last years game and released then tried to change the code for next year. The fact that they didn't and that most things fixed last year are back is the biggest indication that the are using or were given old code.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The way this patch is going I'm inclined to blame alt attires. I recommend just entering each one, edit (don't need to actually change anything) then save each individual attire slot then re-save the whole thing. Only other way to check would be to delete them all but I'd only suggest that if you didn't mind about them or could get them back easy. You could also try importing them to blank creations before deleting the alt attires but that is more work and comes with the risk of crashing.

EDIT: Also are any of the alt attires for people involved in the recent DLC?

Did anyone also experienced that cheer/boos is not yet fixed in this patch? Also, 2nd alt attire still isnt working? In Universe mode at least.

Update on this is that some areas of the game treat 2nd attire slots as Manager. Best example of this is in the Importer. You could try using that attire with the person as manager and see if it actually loads it. No idea if that can be worked around yet other than using another creation slot.

---

Possible Alt Attire 2 Fix

- Go to creations and enter those with 2nd Alt Attire

- Set the ring attire for 2nd alt as Default

- Goto Edit Superstar outside universe and set to Attire Number 2. Save just those changes to any universe you have

- Put 2nd attire on Superstar when setting up the match and they should be wearing it

This unfortunately doesn't help with the stupid DLC names though. And after just seeing first page of this thread only the 3rd and 4th parts may be needed. Think it is the method below, didn't see it before doing the above but credit goes to Youssef.

Found a way around to use alt attires in Universe. You have to set the alt attire you wanna use as the default attire. If you choose the attire from the superstar selection screen, then it wont work.

---

For the Cheer/Boo you could try setting them outside the Universe (can be done per universe as long as you choose the right one) then choose Save Only Changes (can't remember the exact wording) and your Universe (change it, save and change back if it doesn't come up).

I'm not too sure what you meant but I deleted all my downloaded alt attires and the issue is still there. I guess the only other thing I can do is delete all my CAWs as I have about 50, but I don't know if that will fix it if I can still play an exhibition match.

This issue was mentioned on the 2K froum. The poster reported that it could have been caused by a custom show. Do you have any?

No thanks to 2K at all, but I think I found the fix on my own if anyone is interested. I havent been able to do enough to completely confirm this, but so far it looks ok.

Basically I downloaded a few custom arenas to eventually use in a universe or maybe multiple universes. I wanted to see if the arenas worked with the custom images before going through all the setting it up. I figured play now would be the easiest way to go in and check. Well in order to do that, you actually need to make a custom show with that custom arena.

I went and deleted every custom show I had created (kept the arenas just deleted the shows), went back into the brand new universe that I didnt actually start playing yet, first raw first match, went to edit it and it did not crash! Havent checked out the universe I have actually been playing yet, but so far it appears that just having custom shows saved on your game might be causing this crash.

Rivalry match in universe between Ciampa and a caw. Its a one on one match. Match gets a cutscene where Ciampa is scared into the ring by an invisible person, then the match starts and its just Ciampa and the ref in the ring, no one else. The controller assignment page shows this instead.

9IGhdnj.jpg

Jesus *censored*ing Christ..

Rivalry match in universe between Ciampa and a caw. Its a one on one match. Match gets a cutscene where Ciampa is scared into the ring by an invisible person, then the match starts and its just Ciampa and the ref in the ring, no one else. The controller assignment page shows this instead.

9IGhdnj.jpg

Just wondering, who won? Andre, The 8th Wonder of the World, the guy who faced Hogan at WMIII, or the first ever WWE Hall of Famer?

9IGhdnj.jpg

Just wondering, who won? Andre, The 8th Wonder of the World, the guy who faced Hogan at WMIII, or the first ever WWE Hall of Famer?

Had to quit the match, no one in the ring to actually face Ciampa. I'm guessing the guy who appeared in Princess Bride tho.

I'm sure others have mentioned it but side plates are just as *censored*ing broken as everything else in the creation suite. Seriously, fire your goddamn testers if they aren't gonna test shit.

The way this patch is going I'm inclined to blame alt attires. I recommend just entering each one, edit (don't need to actually change anything) then save each individual attire slot then re-save the whole thing. Only other way to check would be to delete them all but I'd only suggest that if you didn't mind about them or could get them back easy. You could also try importing them to blank creations before deleting the alt attires but that is more work and comes with the risk of crashing.

EDIT: Also are any of the alt attires for people involved in the recent DLC?

Did anyone also experienced that cheer/boos is not yet fixed in this patch? Also, 2nd alt attire still isnt working? In Universe mode at least.

Update on this is that some areas of the game treat 2nd attire slots as Manager. Best example of this is in the Importer. You could try using that attire with the person as manager and see if it actually loads it. No idea if that can be worked around yet other than using another creation slot.

---

Possible Alt Attire 2 Fix

- Go to creations and enter those with 2nd Alt Attire

- Set the ring attire for 2nd alt as Default

- Goto Edit Superstar outside universe and set to Attire Number 2. Save just those changes to any universe you have

- Put 2nd attire on Superstar when setting up the match and they should be wearing it

This unfortunately doesn't help with the stupid DLC names though. And after just seeing first page of this thread only the 3rd and 4th parts may be needed. Think it is the method below, didn't see it before doing the above but credit goes to Youssef.

Found a way around to use alt attires in Universe. You have to set the alt attire you wanna use as the default attire. If you choose the attire from the superstar selection screen, then it wont work.

---

For the Cheer/Boo you could try setting them outside the Universe (can be done per universe as long as you choose the right one) then choose Save Only Changes (can't remember the exact wording) and your Universe (change it, save and change back if it doesn't come up).

I'm not too sure what you meant but I deleted all my downloaded alt attires and the issue is still there. I guess the only other thing I can do is delete all my CAWs as I have about 50, but I don't know if that will fix it if I can still play an exhibition match.

This issue was mentioned on the 2K froum. The poster reported that it could have been caused by a custom show. Do you have any?

No thanks to 2K at all, but I think I found the fix on my own if anyone is interested. I havent been able to do enough to completely confirm this, but so far it looks ok.

Basically I downloaded a few custom arenas to eventually use in a universe or maybe multiple universes. I wanted to see if the arenas worked with the custom images before going through all the setting it up. I figured play now would be the easiest way to go in and check. Well in order to do that, you actually need to make a custom show with that custom arena.

I went and deleted every custom show I had created (kept the arenas just deleted the shows), went back into the brand new universe that I didnt actually start playing yet, first raw first match, went to edit it and it did not crash! Havent checked out the universe I have actually been playing yet, but so far it appears that just having custom shows saved on your game might be causing this crash.

Yes I have an NXT UK one but the one it's glitching on is my Raw one which uses default settings with custom roster/champ

Holy crap. I did your suggestion and deleted all my shows and it actually worked. Thanks a lot man. I can't thank you enough

I'm sure others have mentioned it but side plates are just as *censored*ing broken as everything else in the creation suite. Seriously, fire your goddamn testers if they aren't gonna test shit.

Yeah that is broken but they didn't break it I don't think that ever has worked correct.

Yes I have an NXT UK one but the one it's glitching on is my Raw one which uses default settings with custom roster/champ

Holy crap. I did your suggestion and deleted all my shows and it actually worked. Thanks a lot man. I can't thank you enough

Glad it worked for you. Credit to mjpitt33. This is more than likely linked to either certain show elements (name plates etc) or it's linked to any custom images you have on those shows (certain images will cause the game to crash). None of which should actually affect anything until loading screens but there we go. I have a few custom shows and do not get this error so the causes would be one of those.

For those still having uploader issues you could try using an incognito window and uploading to see if that helps any. Another thing to try would be logging off of uploader AND Sony Network on web, going offline on system, restarting system, starting both games (still offline) and maybe doing a match (mainly to spend some time in the game) in each then shutting down system for 30 mins, turning system back on, going back online and entering 2K20, opening an incognito window and logging back in to uploader. If that works you should then use different browsers for each game and check if it's still working. Make sure you check in an incognito window first before going offline.

Had to quit the match, no one in the ring to actually face Ciampa.

Ciampa channelling power from every god in the history of existence to pull that sheeit off

Lmao everytime i used a sideplate (both in game & custom) the center piece of the *censored*ing belt lights up like a christmas three.

Also, alt attire #2 seems to be working in Play mode. But then the announcer calls their 2k original tower name. I can confirm that it only applies to alt attire 2 though. Rene Baret only comes out if I used Daniel Bryan's 2nd attire, as well as Rollins too.

I have not been able to log in to upload images for a few days as I keep getting an unknown error now, has this happened to anyone else ?

I got a gateaway error yesterday for quite a few hours. It started working later in the night.

I mentioned it early for female wrestlers but now i'm noticing with male wrestlers too, ever since the last patch grapples and some strikes CONSTANTLY whiff, especially against kneeling opponents.

Has anyone else noticed a little dot constantly hovering over Ruby Riotts head?

I mentioned it early for female wrestlers but now i'm noticing with male wrestlers too, ever since the last patch grapples and some strikes CONSTANTLY whiff, especially against kneeling opponents.

Has anyone else noticed a little dot constantly hovering over Ruby Riotts head?

Hit detection is just really poor in this game. Feels just as bad as normal.

Probably one of her earrings. I know I had to remove some on a caw because of that yesterday.

Archived