Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just uploaded a Killian Dain. Added a non edited image (used Image Uploader and put it straight on) to 1st attire. 2nd is the old image that may be unedited but I'm not sure. Face texture is also a non workaround one from 1.06.That should answer a few questions about it for us if you could download it and see what is missing. Tag: NewAjeOutlaw. Let me know if you get it so I can remove.

@New Aje Outlaw Hol' up so you're saying if I make a whole new universe the said glitch (2nd slot alt attire being non existant, cheer/boos, etc. that was fixed in a non Universe mode matches) will be fixed?

No idea lol, but it has been mentioned either on here or twitter that existing universes are missing fixes. I know the returning to show screen instead of staying on edit show after each edited match is fixed on existing unless you leave the game and return (without closing it). On a new one it didn't revert after the same situation.

Whether it works or not I know VC (and Yukes) suck at retrospective fixes so most things that were bugged either need to be resaved or remade as with the arenas after they were fixed the first time and now the Face Textures/Logo.

Is anyone else experiencing this glitch since the patch?

Every time I go to edit a match or customise participants on a card my game freezes. I have been playing since launch and haven't encountered a problem like this. I'e tried everything from clearing cache, deleting my game and redownloading, and creating a new universe with no CAWs and it still freezes everytime. I play almost every day, and universe is all I play and I edit about every match on the card so you can see this is extremely frustrating for me. I don't want to have to wait for the next patch which might not even fix this issue. I've actually been quite lucky with glitches so far but this is the worst thing I've encountered yet.

I'm on Xbox One BTW.

EDIT2:

Just found out something that might help others.

I used the Funktion that deletes all Images that wasn't used yet (I had a few).

Then closed the Manager, reopened it and saw that 9 Images I had tried to upload months ago appeared in the Incoming. Everytime I deleted one, a new one popped up until the amount of 15 Images.

However, even after I deleted them,went out of the Manager, back in and tried to upload something from the uploader site, the Image won't appear in game so I can download it.

I would imagine this is because 9 of the images you deleted were uploaded prior to 1.06 when deleting images you previously got would return them to incoming. There may still be more hidden but as mentioned before they only seem to show up after you delete an image from incoming and not after downloading one and will still sometimes not show them all. Didn't ask before but do you go on to 2K19 a lot?

Every time I go to edit a match or customise participants on a card my game freezes. I have been playing since launch and haven't encountered a problem like this. I'e tried everything from clearing cache, deleting my game and redownloading, and creating a new universe with no CAWs and it still freezes everytime. I play almost every day, and universe is all I play and I edit about every match on the card so you can see this is extremely frustrating for me. I don't want to have to wait for the next patch which might not even fix this issue. I've actually been quite lucky with glitches so far but this is the worst thing I've encountered yet.

I'm on Xbox One BTW.

I know this has happened before on previous games for some but you mentioned most of the old fixes above.

Does it crash as soon as you select Customize paricipants or once you select sides or as you are scrolling?

Does it work on a different profile?

I'm on Xbox One BTW.

I know this has happened before on previous games for some but you mentioned most of the old fixes above.

Does it crash as soon as you select Customize paricipants or once you select sides or as you are scrolling?

Does it work on a different profile?

Hey,

as soon as I clicked customise participants. or customise match and click one on one, normal, the game freezes before showing my select screen and my Xbox quits the app and goes to the dashboard. I can't try with a different account because I have the digital edition and it doesn't let me.

Do you have any CAWs on your account? Sounds like a content issue (unless other Xbox users or those with Digital edition without Creations are getting it) because the game will still attempt to load them for selection screen even when they aren't linked.

Also does it crash when making a match in exhibition?

If you have creations I suggest entering and saving each creation (stars/belts/arenas/etc).

Has anyone else noticed since the new patch that sometimes the controls just... do different things from what you input? I've been noticing cases of a grapple instead irish whipping or a strong grapple turning into a strong strike.

I have noticed that it seems very hard to control the direction of your Irish whips (say into the corners), but that has been all of 2020 not just since the patch.

Do you have any CAWs on your account? Sounds like a content issue (unless other Xbox users or those with Digital edition without Creations are getting it) because the game will still attempt to load them for selection screen even when they aren't linked.

Also does it crash when making a match in exhibition?

If you have creations I suggest entering and saving each creation (stars/belts/arenas/etc).

Yeah I have CAWs and alt attires but haven't downloaded any new ones recently. It worked fine the night before the patch. I'm not using any created arenas. Only thing I can think of is that it's the game not loading the new DLC stars or the fact that I edited movesets with new wrestlers.

But exhibition matches work fine. And I've changed the settings to disable custom stars and the glitch still persists.

The way this patch is going I'm inclined to blame alt attires. I recommend just entering each one, edit (don't need to actually change anything) then save each individual attire slot then re-save the whole thing. Only other way to check would be to delete them all but I'd only suggest that if you didn't mind about them or could get them back easy. You could also try importing them to blank creations before deleting the alt attires but that is more work and comes with the risk of crashing.

EDIT: Also are any of the alt attires for people involved in the recent DLC?

Did anyone also experienced that cheer/boos is not yet fixed in this patch? Also, 2nd alt attire still isnt working? In Universe mode at least.

Update on this is that some areas of the game treat 2nd attire slots as Manager. Best example of this is in the Importer. You could try using that attire with the person as manager and see if it actually loads it. No idea if that can be worked around yet other than using another creation slot.

---

Possible Alt Attire 2 Fix
- Go to creations and enter those with 2nd Alt Attire

- Set the ring attire for 2nd alt as Default

- Goto Edit Superstar outside universe and set to Attire Number 2. Save just those changes to any universe you have

- Put 2nd attire on Superstar when setting up the match and they should be wearing it

This unfortunately doesn't help with the stupid DLC names though. And after just seeing first page of this thread only the 3rd and 4th parts may be needed. Think it is the method below, didn't see it before doing the above but credit goes to Youssef.

Found a way around to use alt attires in Universe. You have to set the alt attire you wanna use as the default attire. If you choose the attire from the superstar selection screen, then it wont work.

---

For the Cheer/Boo you could try setting them outside the Universe (can be done per universe as long as you choose the right one) then choose Save Only Changes (can't remember the exact wording) and your Universe (change it, save and change back if it doesn't come up).

Still import issues then. Most were caused by attire parts or custom Face Textures before the recent patch. I know some Sasha and Becky boots caused crashing before.

Didn't know about that because I think the two I tried both had Sasha boots.Sasha does have a lot of good boot designs.

EDIT2:

Just found out something that might help others.

I used the Funktion that deletes all Images that wasn't used yet (I had a few).

Then closed the Manager, reopened it and saw that 9 Images I had tried to upload months ago appeared in the Incoming. Everytime I deleted one, a new one popped up until the amount of 15 Images.

However, even after I deleted them,went out of the Manager, back in and tried to upload something from the uploader site, the Image won't appear in game so I can download it.

I would imagine this is because 9 of the images you deleted were uploaded prior to 1.06 when deleting images you previously got would return them to incoming. There may still be more hidden but as mentioned before they only seem to show up after you delete an image from incoming and not after downloading one and will still sometimes not show them all. Didn't ask before but do you go on to 2K19 a lot?

Not using WWE2K19 at all.

Only used it once in december playing a few Matches in my universe there since I quit touching wwe2k20 back then and only going in after a patch to test if the Images Manager and the caws System is finally fixed. I guess it was a wishful thinking on my part cause it seems that they won't fix it at all.

Think it's partly because those not affecting everyone would be harder to find. We know with some things like when they broke images which was an uploader issue that they are trying. They may not be able to replicate it but seeing as this happened in 2K19 too to a smaller degree it's not good. I wouldn't be surprised if the issues was sorted when 19 servers are taken offline.

UPDATE: For 2nd Alt attire it seems like all you need to do is make it the default in Creations and it will work in Universe.

UPDATE: For 2nd Alt attire it seems like all you need to do is make it the default in Creations and it will work in Universe.

Thinking I'm not even going to bother with alt attires *until* the last DLC launches, and I get Universe up and running.

Which will make it somewhat boring to play through, but yeah...

Literally my last 5 download counts I used for some sweet New Day attires and updated IC & Universal titles I found on CC. And literally ALL FIVE OF IT have a corrupted/blank logo.

When. Can. I. Finally. Have. Some. *censored*ing. Playable. Game?

Unfortunately creators need to either use the previous workarounds or get them using the uploader again. The ones you got are probably them trying again without changing anything.

I have a decent IC title but I'm not on PS4 at the moment or I'd get who made them. I know there is one person who has custom titles of Universal, WWE, Women's, Cruiser, Hardcore, Tag as well as current IC and maybe Universal with the main ones being the same except red and blue logo which all work (got them for a universe last night although I had to change side plates to another copy for RAW men's and women's because they were crashing), don't know the name off the top of my head but they credit Herr Wolf in description.

The way this patch is going I'm inclined to blame alt attires. I recommend just entering each one, edit (don't need to actually change anything) then save each individual attire slot then re-save the whole thing. Only other way to check would be to delete them all but I'd only suggest that if you didn't mind about them or could get them back easy. You could also try importing them to blank creations before deleting the alt attires but that is more work and comes with the risk of crashing.

EDIT: Also are any of the alt attires for people involved in the recent DLC?

Did anyone also experienced that cheer/boos is not yet fixed in this patch? Also, 2nd alt attire still isnt working? In Universe mode at least.

Update on this is that some areas of the game treat 2nd attire slots as Manager. Best example of this is in the Importer. You could try using that attire with the person as manager and see if it actually loads it. No idea if that can be worked around yet other than using another creation slot.

---

Possible Alt Attire 2 Fix

- Go to creations and enter those with 2nd Alt Attire

- Set the ring attire for 2nd alt as Default

- Goto Edit Superstar outside universe and set to Attire Number 2. Save just those changes to any universe you have

- Put 2nd attire on Superstar when setting up the match and they should be wearing it

This unfortunately doesn't help with the stupid DLC names though. And after just seeing first page of this thread only the 3rd and 4th parts may be needed. Think it is the method below, didn't see it before doing the above but credit goes to Youssef.

Found a way around to use alt attires in Universe. You have to set the alt attire you wanna use as the default attire. If you choose the attire from the superstar selection screen, then it wont work.

---

For the Cheer/Boo you could try setting them outside the Universe (can be done per universe as long as you choose the right one) then choose Save Only Changes (can't remember the exact wording) and your Universe (change it, save and change back if it doesn't come up).

I'm not too sure what you meant but I deleted all my downloaded alt attires and the issue is still there. I guess the only other thing I can do is delete all my CAWs as I have about 50, but I don't know if that will fix it if I can still play an exhibition match.

Archived