Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They gotta push Drew for his Brock match...

Could anyone else test this (also posted on my twitter):

For those getting annoyed by Universe going to main show screen after setting a match this seems to be affected by leaving the game after the session starts. If you don't come out of the game or log another (or same) profile in it should stay on edit show.

This could also be another random issue but I was able to set a couple of shows without it leaving the Edit Show screen once I started. After login screen (had two logged in and controller went off) it kept going back to main show screen. Restarted and it worked again.

"What Goes Around" tower, second match

Glam Rock Velveteen Dream doesn't appear on the matchup/loading screen

Blue screen application crash

Send Report

Reload the game

Same outcome

I'm absolutely done trying to play 2K20 today...

Ok this weekend will be my last time testing some things before next patch. Will check above although there aren't many things that can be looked at. If anyone has any issues either PM me or list them here using the edit to avoid spamming (I'll check throughout the weekend for edits) if you think of others and I'll look through if I feel something can be checked. I'll test some different things for each and update this post.

Another tower, another unexpected Drew McIntyre appearance... this time, it happened in the "What Goes Around" tower when it should actually be Glam Rock EC3.

EDIT #1: Glam Rock EC3 showed for me without changing to Drew so this could be linked to creations (I have a small amount), settings, connection (am online) or is just another random one.

"What Goes Around" tower, second match

Glam Rock Velveteen Dream doesn't appear on the matchup/loading screen

EDIT #2: Glam Rock Velveteen also shows with no crash. I expect this is either system (PS4 for me), settings, connection or creations.

Anybody getting this error (or not) <Mine>:
Do you have alt attires for the people involved? <NO>
How many creations do you have? <13>
How many Alt attires do you have? <0>
Which Superstars do you have alt attires for? <N/A>
How far along in the mode are you? <Just Started>
Are you connected? <Yes>
Is there a WWE Live update? <No>
What are your mode Options? <Easy/R-Stick/Off>
What other settings do you have? <All Match Options On except Ringside Cam & Ref Counts> <Audio - 69/30/0/69> <Difficulty Easy and all other gameplay settings default>
Have you played any other DLCs? <No>
What other add-ons do you have? Is this the profile that originally got them? <All; No>
Do you get any of the errors above? <No>

Well I haven't had any on PS4 when editing matches or shows, participants, championships, superstars, etc. I haven't actually played any just simulating them but no crashes across a couple of months with 4 shows of 8/4/5/8 each week and 2 PPVs. The only issue has been it going back to main show screen after editing matches following the controller going off and having to login again (although this doesn't seem to happen on fresh universes).

Just added an alt to him (just changed his trousers to a new day pair) and it worked. It's either a certain article, because I've played that part or because it was saved after the patch. You could try readding and seeing if it stalls when you reenter it (i'm guessing you have cleared it now).

EDIT: If it works I'd recommend entering all alt attires and saving just for the sake of it.

Has anyone else noticed since the new patch that sometimes the controls just... do different things from what you input? I've been noticing cases of a grapple instead irish whipping or a strong grapple turning into a strong strike.

Am i the only one who cant unlock the "Perform a Gut Kick" achievement during the very first Charlotte - Lana match on SPRW? I've kicked that MFr in the gut about 10 times now.

What worked for me was holding the left stick down diagonal left to perform it. Every other way, it wont register performing the objective.

I'm on ps4 phat. Will try to upload face photos. The only option i tried with the image uploader is 512x512. Have not tried other sizes.

The face textures have the same issue like everything else on me and I'm on a ps4 Fat aswell. :(

@peteytheclown

I had no issues with the previous games except of the one with everyone had a issue with until it was fixed.

All my Images are in png. Always using png because of the transparency and my Images are modified since I'm ripping Images from Videos and Pictures, cutting, cleaning the parts I want for the attires of the Wrestlers I'm creating. :(

The size I'm giving them depends on the Image though cause I don't want a small Image to be stretched into a huge one and look bad in game.

@NewAjeOutlaw

Thanks about the tip with the different browsers. Didn't thought this might help since I think it is rather a issue with their servers but will give it a try. :)

Thanks a lot for trying to help guys! :D

EDIT: Well I just tried with chrome.

Out of 12 different images only 2 showed up in game.

Same thing I had sometimes with MS Edge too so no difference there. :(

EDIT2:

Just found out something that might help others.

I used the Funktion that deletes all Images that wasn't used yet (I had a few).

Then closed the Manager, reopened it and saw that 9 Images I had tried to upload months ago appeared in the Incoming. Everytime I deleted one, a new one popped up until the amount of 15 Images.

However, even after I deleted them,went out of the Manager, back in and tried to upload something from the uploader site, the Image won't appear in game so I can download it.

This means that the following Bugs are still there:

- the in game Image Manager Incoming part is not only bugged when it comes not showing the Images you upload but also in the General showing since it can't show more then 9 Images at once (the 10th one is cut and only appears after you deleted one of the 9)

- the Server accepts the Images partially but doesn't makes them availaible in the Incoming part of the Manager (so even if some are getting successfully uploaded they are still stuck in a Folder from which they cant be showed in the Incoming Folder)

- the size of the Images or the type of browser doesn't help since the issue is not coming from the uploader but rather with the Server and the game itself.

@Saturi: We know that any issue not effecting all users on the same system will have a workaround it's just a matter of finding it which is the most annoying part.

@Petey_The_Clown: Is this an Alt attire version or the main one?

@Future™: I've heard that old Universes may not contain all fixes unfortunately. You could check on a new one but it doesn't really help.

You could try the following and see if any work:

-- -Go to Creations -> Superstar -> Superstar -> Seth -> Import the Alt Attires -> Name differently -> Save -> Delete Original Alt Attires -> Check

-- Go to Creations -> Superstar -> Edit Custom Superstar -> Edit -> Save -> Check

-- Go to Creations -> Superstar -> Edit Custom Superstar -> Edit -> Edit/Save each Attire -> Check

-- Go to Creations -> Superstar -> Edit Custom Superstar -> Duplicate Male Superstar (On Alt) -> Check The Duplicate

They somehow managed to break the "climbing the turnbuckle backwards" AGAIN. For the 4TH TIME, OVER 3 GAMES. Now when you do it, you'll climb up backwards (in the moonsault position), but it won't let you actually hit a move from that position anymore, you'll auto turn around. F****** ANNOYING.

Thinks it's because the moves are done from front (at least in move-sets). Works fine for those that would normally turn round on turnbuckle when climbing normally. Never used it before so don't know if it was doing front moves without turning round. Tried it with a Corkscrew Senton and he didn't turn then turn again but it's a back move in move-set.

Archived