Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How's the game in ps4? I recently buying the digital deluxe edition, but haven't downloaded it yet. I can't resist because the lower price. It's so cheap for deluxe edition.

I couldn't get 2k19 deluxe edition because it's too expensive for last year game.

I haven't played wwe game on ps4 before, so I'm so excited. The last wwe game I play is 2k17 on ps3 and I pretty much love it. What do you think, will I enjoy 2k20? I still have the option to refund.

I got my deluxe on ps4 Xmas eve... I asked Sony for a refund, they gave me it by like day after boxing day... But in about 4 days I grew to enjoy it.

I gotta be honest and say for £/$ 45.. with all the dlc its alright now... i've had very few crashes since xmas... still major flaws and annoying bugs when doing Caw's or edits.. but to just play the game it's worth it.

Basically 2k20 is a step down from 19 &18

1. But its got a more up-to-date WWE roster

2. Hogan! Not a "Hog Logan" caw

3. Proper Mankind, not a caw version

4. I guess womens career thing.. if you care for that.

5. originals is kinda fun.. reminds me of Mortal Kombat

and thats all I can think of ...

How's the game in ps4? I recently buying the digital deluxe edition, but haven't downloaded it yet. I can't resist because the lower price. It's so cheap for deluxe edition.

I couldn't get 2k19 deluxe edition because it's too expensive for last year game.

I haven't played wwe game on ps4 before, so I'm so excited. The last wwe game I play is 2k17 on ps3 and I pretty much love it. What do you think, will I enjoy 2k20? I still have the option to refund.

2k19 is almost better in every way. But besides a more to update roster even 2k17 will feel better than 2k20.

I got my deluxe on ps4 Xmas eve... I asked Sony for a refund, they gave me it by like day after boxing day... But in about 4 days I grew to enjoy it.

I gotta be honest and say for £/$ 45.. with all the dlc its alright now... i've had very few crashes since xmas... still major flaws and annoying bugs when doing Caw's or edits.. but to just play the game it's worth it.

Coming from last gen, I think I'll enjoy it. Backstage fight, breakout system, edit superstar (oh wait it's buggy) and the graphic will be the selling point for me. And Digital Deluxe is about $30 in my region.

1. I love the current WWE roster

2. Hogan is always fun to have

3. Love Mankind

4. Not women revolution fan, but it should be fun

5. 2k Original looks cool to me, and they still have 2 others

I'll take the poison and wish by the end of the road they somehow fix it. Thanks man, it helps a lot.

2k19 is almost better in every way. But besides a more to update roster even 2k17 will feel better than 2k20.

Yeah it does look better. But 2k20 is cheaper. And the server for 2k19 will be dead soon.

If I love 2k20 and get frustate with the glitch, I'll try to get 2k19 too.

Agree with that part. Gameplay is slower but you can speed it up a little by increasing all the speed stats (near the bottom) of all wrestlers by 15. That's if the patch tomorrow doesn't do that.

EDIT: Main issues I've come across are in creations. I should also point out that for me the game looks better in 2K20 but I have my TV set to 100 for sharpness. And most errors I get were present in either 2K18 or 2K19 (at some point).

EDIT2: Brandon-X: That would be like betting that about half the things listed on the patch notes won't actually be fixed. I just wonder what they will break this time. If they fix half of the things listed including disappearing images and don't break anything new I'll be happy till the next and last patch.

The two big small issues (they annoy me a lot but are really small) for me are the Location bug and the brother team announcement bug. Two really easy ones to fix. How hard is it to get Matt & Jeff... The Hardys and Jimmy & Jey... The Usos? Been the same for a longgggg time. And the location one keeps coming and going, it was in at the start last year too, although it wasn't Weeling it was maybe somewhere in California or you just couldn't change to a single one, but got patched.

The two big small issues (they annoy me a lot but are really small) for me are the Location bug and the brother team announcement bug. Two really easy ones to fix. How hard is it to get Matt & Jeff... The Hardys and Jimmy & Jey... The Usos? Been the same for a longgggg time. And the location one keeps coming and going, it was in at the start last year too, although it wasn't Weeling it was maybe somewhere in California or you just couldn't change to a single one, but got patched.

The brother intro is a little harder to fix. Using the Hardys as an example. I am sure the ingame characters are assign their full name instead of a first and last name for announced names. That is why there isn't the pause between Matt and Hardy like CAS has between first and last name. So when in creating a team it just pulls from that announced name which is Matt Hardy. The only way to fixed that is give all the roster a second name announcement with just their first name and an option in create a team that pulls just their first name.

There are several ways to do it but I think the easiest would be to make it a tag name where the normal intros are replaced by just Matt and Jeff The Hardys. I'm sure they either did it or tried to do it with Sheamus and Cesaro with "The team of Sheamus and Cesaro" and removed it or it didn't work unless I'm mis-remembering. That is the secondary to Location one though seeing as it's more understandable in terms of adding extra code and it's not really a bug. That city one annoys me from a realism standpoint (in WWE terms anyway) seeing as I play along in universe.

EDIT: That and the fact that there are some cities that WWE have been visiting for a while still not on the game.

Can anyone confirm if the broken moves from the last DLC, Hair Dye, and the sound on that running knee that was added a while back has been fixed? My internet is shit and gonna take a while to install the patch.

I know they didn't say they fix it but heels are still broken for CAS.

Can anyone confirm if the broken moves from the last DLC, Hair Dye, and the sound on that running knee that was added a while back has been fixed? My internet is shit and gonna take a while to install the patch.

Hair Dye seems to be working. I can't test DLC moves though.

A nice little treat I discovered, none of the titantrons, ribbon movies, wall & banner movies, stage ramp movies or apron & ring post movies are selectable in Create an Entrance. At least we got the themes though. :shift:

A couple actually are, Bad Hair Day has everything but her ribbon movie and apron & ringpost movie selectable, but everything else for everyone else isn't. For *Censored*'s sake 2K. :facepalm:

So the head bandages (headwear) that were added in the bump in the night DLC are missing. My character BERZERK uses them and the clipping has broken. But they're no longer in the menu so I can't remove them. Not sure if any other items have gone missing. Great update.

Edit: So the bandages have been moved from headwear to masks, so my caw is now wearing two masks simultaneously. Naturally my game crashes whenever I try to fix it. Honestly f*ck this game.

Well.... same shit, different color.... -.-

Downloaded the patch, entered the game, went to the image uploader, uploaded 3 images.

Nothing appears in the game. Deleted the images, went out of the bild manager, uploaded 2 of the same images and a face picture as a third, went back in. Nothing appears.

The only difference is that it loads and searches longer if there are any images to download.

Still doesnt find them though which makes the whole thing useless to me.

Waited for a freaking patch for months and I get the same old ok. Well thanks but no thanks.

The main reason I'm buying these games is cawing and the universe mode.

Both not playable for me this year so I only wasted money for nothing and I'm sitting on a piece of software for 4 months with no solution. This is officialy now the worst release this series ever had.

Saturi, I just uploaded a lot of Sideplate images for WWE 2K20 and all of them showed up in my game. Maybe you have set the image uploader to 2K19 or you have uploaded it in a different account. I uploaded about 15 images and was able to download it in the game with no errors. Try checking it again.

EDIT: As for create a Sideplate in the game. It's a bit buggy but still usable only problem I saw was that whenever you have a woman superstar with a custom sideplate and has the NXT Women's Championship the title will have the WWF Lightheavyweight championship model. Which sucks. See images below.

DVXJKbE.jpgderDDd6.jpgIuGqU5O.jpg

Tried NXT Championship and WWE Championship they both look good and does not change 3d models.

GrDkWj6.jpg

Cheek depth still broken as expected.

Double Underhook Brainbuster pin combo, Cave-In pin combo, are still broken.

CAWs with custom entrances still don't get the *Censored* out of the ring during their opponents entrance.

Wrestlers will randomly do undertakers sit up after a pin still.

Difficult to tell but I think sweat might not be working at all, again.

Still a resolution issue on the edge of the screen on the right; a bug that was fixed in 2K19 mind you.

Didn't really expect too much after a 10gb patch size. Been playing various modes and for a casual it is ok. No crashing throughout since the patch in various modes (excluding towers that I refuse to play), Universe match editing stays in mode again. Custom videos don't reset to WWE logo. If I was just playing (which I will be after uploading some bases) I'd be happy. From a creation standpoint it's a barely workable nightmare although images are fixed, face texture limit is fixed and Import attires is a lot better (won't say fixed because I haven't and won't check everything). Haven't seen anything new broken just a lot of stuff still not fixed so far. It's the long wait I'm more annoyed about than the amount fixed. The only reason I can see for that delay is a reshuffle in the team working on it or extra time trying to fix the crashing.

As for the DLC issues meh. I don't play that crap anyway. Also has anyone else got all the clothing parts unlocked without playing it?

Archived