Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I swear, this f*cked up game is just a complete freaking annoyance.

I was working on a Sandow Caw for almost 3 hours, was about to post a preview of him, just wanted to create one of his shirts. So I used letters to cut back on the amount of logos. The game crashed on the very last word.

Game crashes every 5 to 10 *censored*ing minutes. *censored*ing hell.

Still??????????? Game's been out at least 3 months, game-breaking shit like this shouldn't be an issue anymore.

Its mainly when Im in CAW. Smh But yeah, not pleased at all. Its been pretty good for a few hours currently. Well see if it keeps up.

So Ive been trying to download an image I uploaded for like 25 minutes and the game has been on the same downloading screen since. I just dont understand how they could *Censored* up a game this much. If you guys couldnt handle the ball without Yukes so be it, because from my view thats what it looks like. The FIRST year without Yukes and this game is a disaster. 2K19 was so amazing to me. But once again, Ill say this maybe they need until the next game to perfect the engine with Yukes and stuff.

Game crashes every 5 to 10 *censored*ing minutes. *censored*ing hell.

Still??????????? Game's been out at least 3 months, game-breaking shit like this shouldn't be an issue anymore.

Its mainly when Im in CAW. Smh But yeah, not pleased at all. Its been pretty good for a few hours currently. Well see if it keeps up.

So Ive been trying to download an image I uploaded for like 25 minutes and the game has been on the same downloading screen since. I just dont understand how they could *Censored* up a game this much. If you guys couldnt handle the ball without Yukes so be it, because from my view thats what it looks like. The FIRST year without Yukes and this game is a disaster. 2K19 was so amazing to me. But once again, Ill say this maybe they need until the next game to perfect the engine with Yukes and stuff.

Any image or download that hangs for more that 30secs you should close game and restart. Will need to reupload to image uploader and try again. Most of the time this happens in 3 situations: 1. Deleted an image, 2. Deleted a creation, 3. Had the game on for a while.

EDIT: By hangs I mean the download bar or before the right loading circle comes up for the 1st time.

Does anyone have a Male superstar that still uses the old hair glitch, but with the white hooded towel to complete the glitch? I found a Bayley for the women, but could use a Male aswell. Thank you.

There should still be a couple Finn Balors on CC

Does anyone have a Male superstar that still uses the old hair glitch, but with the white hooded towel to complete the glitch? I found a Bayley for the women, but could use a Male aswell. Thank you.

There should still be a couple Finn Balors on CC

Unfortunately they use the swimming style headset or the big poppa pump one. Ps4 also. But thank you.

If there is, I must have just missed it... stayed up later than expected, editing move sets and other minor things. Still holding out hope that Universe becomes more playable with another update (or two), then I can get that mode ready to roll.

How's the game in ps4? I recently buying the digital deluxe edition, but haven't downloaded it yet. I can't resist because the lower price. It's so cheap for deluxe edition.

I couldn't get 2k19 deluxe edition because it's too expensive for last year game.

I haven't played wwe game on ps4 before, so I'm so excited. The last wwe game I play is 2k17 on ps3 and I pretty much love it. What do you think, will I enjoy 2k20? I still have the option to refund.

Archived