Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

SERIOUSLY! FIRE THE STUPID *Censored* IN CHARGE OF THE *censored*ING UPLOADER!

I wish I could get a *censored*ing job where I get paid to do *censored*ing nothing..

21 *censored*ing uploads of the same goddamn logo and only the very last one shows up in-game, and then the *censored*ING GAME GLITCHES AND WON'T LET ME *censored*ING DOWNLOAD IT!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Why the hell would Sony or Microsoft care?

2. That's not how contracts work. Games are released when the contracts says they have to, not when they are ready.

1. Apparently, they send the game to either Sony or Microsoft before it goes on the store shelves, and Sony and Microsoft have to approve it. This Justin Leeper dude said 2k must have paid them a hefty check to approve it(His words, not mine.

2. That's what the dude said in the video. He said they rushed the game out just to appease WWE. They said they were going to patch this and that, and while they have, the game is still somewhat broken. From what I've experienced, Rey Mysterio's 2k19 mask still glitches.

Its not about appeasing contracts, its about them having to do so. They don't get a choice, WWE has already in the past refused long extensions, and if 2K refuses to get the game out in the period they are contractually obligated to, the licence goes bye bye. It blows but its a metaphorical rock and a hard place.

As for this Justin Leeper guy... nah. Trust him about as much as I trust KingMo. I'll stick to my current info source thank ya kindly. The game may have UTTERLY pissed me off but I've never been done wrong by them.

More on topic, there is... something that causes the physics in Brandon Xs entrance to go nuts sometimes. It doesn't happen in every match, but sometimes his jacket and hair (if long) will just... shoot up into the stratosphere. Its really weird. I think its got something to do with that kneeling pose I use from Rowe (I refuse to call him by that stupid name the main roster gave him) combined with something about certain arenas.

Its not about appeasing contracts, its about them having to do so. They don't get a choice, WWE has already in the past refused long extensions, and if 2K refuses to get the game out in the period they are contractually obligated to, the licence goes bye bye. It blows but its a metaphorical rock and a hard place.

As for this Justin Leeper guy... nah. Trust him about as much as I trust KingMo. I'll stick to my current info source thank ya kindly. The game may have UTTERLY pissed me off but I've never been done wrong by them.

More on topic, there is... something that causes the physics in Brandon Xs entrance to go nuts sometimes. It doesn't happen in every match, but sometimes his jacket and hair (if long) will just... shoot up into the stratosphere. Its really weird. I think its got something to do with that kneeling pose I use from Rowe (I refuse to call him by that stupid name the main roster gave him) combined with something about certain arenas.

To be radically honest Brandon, I don't trust him either. It just some of the things make some sense, but timschel said he's a bitter dude because THQ didn't pay him. Honestly, I just wish some things like Hair Dye and Custom logos worked and maybe an option to switch back to the old controls, but that's just me. I will say that he's convinced a lot of people that 2k are the bad guys in all this.

I'm not claiming by any means that 2K is the perfect little angel here. They clearly have someone or someones working on the game that are hilariously incompetent or infuriatingly uncaring. I'm also certain that some higher up has it in his head that this "new direction" with the DLC is great. That guy is an idiot.

One of the Wasteland Wanderer torso attires looks horrible when the character you place it on has any hair on their head. It has the potential to look really solid - if it didn't look so ridiculous with the hair bending down & around the popped collar.

I played this game 2 nights ago for the first time in a long while.. Toni Storm vs Ronda Rousey. Regular singles match in the LA arena I think. I accidentally grab a chair while on the outside and the game crashes as I re-enter the ring. Just crashed out of nowhere...nothing out of the ordinary was happening. Then last night I figure it would be super fun to have a fatal 4 way tag match in the LA "LAW" venue, and it ran smoothly, but very slowed down. I was happy when that issue had been resolved in 2K19. I'm unfortunately just kind of already looking ahead to and/or anticipating the next release.

The models look incredible. There are some that I do hope are rescanned or improved for next year. I think Matt Riddle, the Iiconics and Shayna Baszler could get rescanned. Zelina as well. I hope they finally rescan AJ Styles...I still don't really see him in the face, apart from it having his hair and a beard. I'd imagine 2K21 is underway so I wonder what they've got up their sleeves. Their pride definitely took a hit with this release. I just want them to be happy and excited to be making our wrestling game(s) again. And if they are, then hopefully we can be happy and excited about what is next.

It's going to take A LOT of work to get people back on their side. They really screwed up with 2K20. I won't be preordering this year. I wasted a shitload of money on the SD Edition and still pissed off about that. I'll wait to see how it is first.

I don't think I'll be preordering either but you never know. We all just want what's best for the 'franchise', if you can still call it that. I love 19 so much, but there's a much larger portion of the fanbase who insist there hasn't been a really great one since 14. Are they wrong? I don't know. I think 19 was the moment all this paid off and we got a wrestling game for wrestling fans to enjoy and be proud of. This year took a sharp left that I didn't see coming, and I feel kind of betrayed and dismayed and disillusioned, as a lot of people do. But they're like my family and I'm rooting for them to turn it around. The roster is insane right now, the wrestling business is so vast and insane right now....there's so much money to be made if the game is just....awesome. I believe in them. I had a bad year my damn self. lol

*censored*ing uploader is stiiiiiiiiill broken.

Yeah you just have to upload on an alternate account that hasn't played 2K19 and download them from your alt account onto ur main account, its annoying but it works.

Its been broken for as long as i can remember, 2K apparently have zero interest in addressing it despite it being a huge problem and one of the biggest bugs in the game. Cause they've released like 2 or 3 patches since its been broke and not once did they attempt to fix it in any of them.

And i don't imagine them fixing custom logos disappearing from attires and caws either in the next patch, they seem to just ignore all the major bugs and only fix the bugs that we can actually benefit from.

Pumphandle vertical suplex powerbomb ALSO suffers from the "no shake and controller rumble" bug whether you choose to use the pin combo on it or not, and ALSO does no damage.

Doesn't reward a finisher if used as a signature either.

I think the last patch might've broken possum. Now no matter what button you hit it only strikes, it won't pin.

I played this game 2 nights ago for the first time in a long while.. Toni Storm vs Ronda Rousey. Regular singles match in the LA arena I think. I accidentally grab a chair while on the outside and the game crashes as I re-enter the ring. Just crashed out of nowhere...nothing out of the ordinary was happening. Then last night I figure it would be super fun to have a fatal 4 way tag match in the LA "LAW" venue, and it ran smoothly, but very slowed down. I was happy when that issue had been resolved in 2K19. I'm unfortunately just kind of already looking ahead to and/or anticipating the next release.

The models look incredible. There are some that I do hope are rescanned or improved for next year. I think Matt Riddle, the Iiconics and Shayna Baszler could get rescanned. Zelina as well. I hope they finally rescan AJ Styles...I still don't really see him in the face, apart from it having his hair and a beard. I'd imagine 2K21 is underway so I wonder what they've got up their sleeves. Their pride definitely took a hit with this release. I just want them to be happy and excited to be making our wrestling game(s) again. And if they are, then hopefully we can be happy and excited about what is next.

It's going to take A LOT of work to get people back on their side. They really screwed up with 2K20. I won't be preordering this year. I wasted a shitload of money on the SD Edition and still pissed off about that. I'll wait to see how it is first.

I don't think I'll be preordering either but you never know. We all just want what's best for the 'franchise', if you can still call it that. I love 19 so much, but there's a much larger portion of the fanbase who insist there hasn't been a really great one since 14. Are they wrong? I don't know. I think 19 was the moment all this paid off and we got a wrestling game for wrestling fans to enjoy and be proud of. This year took a sharp left that I didn't see coming, and I feel kind of betrayed and dismayed and disillusioned, as a lot of people do. But they're like my family and I'm rooting for them to turn it around. The roster is insane right now, the wrestling business is so vast and insane right now....there's so much money to be made if the game is just....awesome. I believe in them. I had a bad year my damn self. lol

This post (now that I can actually see it) is fantastic.

Z1lCcGl.jpg

Archived