Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

qpZCrjo.png

For *censored*s sake...

SERIOUSLY 2K, whatever dumb stupid as bricks *censored*ing idiot you've got in charge of the uploader, FIRE THEM, get them some help before they swallow their own goddamn tongue. Jesus Christ..

EDIT: Got it to work and OH! what a surprise! Images still don't *censored*ING show up.

Yup, just 20 is a piece of shit. Because these new guys they hired apparently couldn't fix a sandwich let alone a game that was already working pretty damn good a year ago.

Seriously I feel sorry for guys like timschel because as bad as Yukes was, I imagine working with whoever the *Censored* is making the decisions here must feel akin to ramming broken shards of glass into your eye sockets. *Censored*. THIS. GAME.

I have uploaded the same *censored*ing logo 13 *censored*ing times now.

When I saw that they added a button for WWE2K19 and WWE2K20 on the uploaded It gave me hope that it might work now.

Until I tested it of course and out of 8 uploaded images only 1 showed up. -.-

AAAAAND another crash while loading a match. At this point even Bethesda is *censored*in giggling at you 2K.

Aww for Christs Sake..

g4l36rw.jpg

OKAY SERIOUSLY!? Why is getting the *censored*ing physics working right on your goddamn clothing options such a *censored*ing monumental task 2K!? This clipping on an object that previously *censored*ing worked is not acceptable!

cWNISmd.jpg

As an adult, I dont even know WHO exactly to blame. Its easy for many of us to blame 2K as a whole. I still dont want them with the license. But, we have some great guys on that roster Im sure that really really really want this to work. Tim is one for sure. Hes been instrumental in a lot of things. Ill leave it at that. He cares. We just need something. I dont know.

I played this game 2 nights ago for the first time in a long while.. Toni Storm vs Ronda Rousey. Regular singles match in the LA arena I think. I accidentally grab a chair while on the outside and the game crashes as I re-enter the ring. Just crashed out of nowhere...nothing out of the ordinary was happening. Then last night I figure it would be super fun to have a fatal 4 way tag match in the LA "LAW" venue, and it ran smoothly, but very slowed down. I was happy when that issue had been resolved in 2K19. I'm unfortunately just kind of already looking ahead to and/or anticipating the next release.

The models look incredible. There are some that I do hope are rescanned or improved for next year. I think Matt Riddle, the Iiconics and Shayna Baszler could get rescanned. Zelina as well. I hope they finally rescan AJ Styles...I still don't really see him in the face, apart from it having his hair and a beard. I'd imagine 2K21 is underway so I wonder what they've got up their sleeves. Their pride definitely took a hit with this release. I just want them to be happy and excited to be making our wrestling game(s) again. And if they are, then hopefully we can be happy and excited about what is next.

Great...So from nowhere here's an annoying bug.

Any Alt attires you make for wrestlers that also have DLC original Crappy outfits (but not their own character model) will no display them in a match.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5-x4GIPq9c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyF7QiRwBqc

Weird. The image uploader is the only thing that works for me in this game

Granted...in-game the displayed images are glitched to look like older uploaded pics, until I download them, but still...

Happy to hear that it works for you at least.

For me I always need to upload like 8 to 12 images and at times I get lucky, 1 shows up so I can download it, then I have to delete all the others from the uploader again and do it all from the start until I get some of them to really show up in game. It's cumbersome and totally frustrating so I'm not touching the game at all.

It was the first attempt after a month or so and still totally dissappointing. :(

I played this game 2 nights ago for the first time in a long while.. Toni Storm vs Ronda Rousey. Regular singles match in the LA arena I think. I accidentally grab a chair while on the outside and the game crashes as I re-enter the ring. Just crashed out of nowhere...nothing out of the ordinary was happening. Then last night I figure it would be super fun to have a fatal 4 way tag match in the LA "LAW" venue, and it ran smoothly, but very slowed down. I was happy when that issue had been resolved in 2K19. I'm unfortunately just kind of already looking ahead to and/or anticipating the next release.

The models look incredible. There are some that I do hope are rescanned or improved for next year. I think Matt Riddle, the Iiconics and Shayna Baszler could get rescanned. Zelina as well. I hope they finally rescan AJ Styles...I still don't really see him in the face, apart from it having his hair and a beard. I'd imagine 2K21 is underway so I wonder what they've got up their sleeves. Their pride definitely took a hit with this release. I just want them to be happy and excited to be making our wrestling game(s) again. And if they are, then hopefully we can be happy and excited about what is next.

It's going to take A LOT of work to get people back on their side. They really screwed up with 2K20. I won't be preordering this year. I wasted a shitload of money on the SD Edition and still pissed off about that. I'll wait to see how it is first.

Honestly if they JUST took 2K20, spent most of their dev time fixing the problems, put back in the missing features that were in 2K19, and updated the roster I'd probably consider it a superior game to 2K19.

That's prolly what they have to do, cleanup, because they're gonna need that before they add anything else or they'll just be stacking problems. A 2k21 that is a 2k20 that works is fine, but as long as it actually works, and I don't see those preorder numbers skyrocking after this so they'll have to make it godtier to get back that faith. If 20 was working as it should I might've already gotten it so I'm willing to get 21 despite this, but y'all still QA. Gotta get the thumbs up first before I touch it

Like that Leeper dude said: They had no idea what they were doing. I think he made an analogy that made sense: Say your living in an apartment, and the landowner tell you to leave, but you have to keep your stuff there. Then he moves someone else in to live there. The problem is that person doesn't know doesn't have the keys to the place, and they don't know what switch is for the light, or how to work the stove, and things like that. That's basically what happened regarding 2k20. They only had two or three months to work on everything, and they rushed through everything. They must have given Sony and Microsoft a pretty hefty check to get 2k20 approved. Otherwise, Sony and Microsoft would have allowed such a broken game.

It won't be fixed anywhere near the standard we're expecting. It'll be another case of "we were busy developing 2K21 and learning from our mistakes". I mean, the game came out October, and they don't have any real DLC to create/polish, and 2K21 would need to be sent to the printers in 7 months time. We've been had.

My argument is that 2K/VC have been around since 2015. They had their "teardown and rebuild because we need to learn the engine" excuse year with 2015.

2015, ironically was a way better game from an in-ring with slowed pacing, reactive ropes, non-nerfed stamina system/fatigued move animations/crawl-to-pin/place hand on rope for submission escape systems which later games all backtracked-on.

That they are having so many problems now after not having paid attention for 4 years is there own fault. Grass isn't always greener on the other side.

I have not tried to upload anything to 20 yet, as I'm happy as a pig in crap about being able to upload stuff to 19 again. Also Brandon, on your last post on page 37, that's a lot of IF's my friend. And all of you are right, if whoever was in charge got their shit together and fixed 20, it would be vastly superior to 19, but to say they fumbled the ball is an understatement.

Archived