Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats odd but thats more likely a Sony/Microsoft issue if the patch itself won't distribute to you.

They have been a bit funky about patches lately. I just got 4 months worth of patches for Stardew Valley at once for instance.

I do hope the next patch addresses certain DLC moves not registering screen shake or controller rumble though. It effects my favourite DLC moves pin combo, the double underhook brainbuster for instance. Hopefully that one is a relatively simple fix.

Yeah, patches have been pretty messed up with 2k20, but it updated MLB The Show 19 with no problem.

The whole thing with the double Underhook Brainbuster pin combo sounds similar to the problem that the Shouten had in 2k18, where the combo was glitched, and the ref wouldn't count. I think that was patched though. Hope the same can happen with the other DLC moves.

but it updated MLB The Show 19 with no problem.

If there's one thing I love about The Show 19, it would be how well the updates work right from the start. Those *free* Twitch drops would be the second thing I love most about The Show 19.

It's like night and day comparing how these two games get their updates running.

I do hope the next patch addresses certain DLC moves not registering screen shake or controller rumble though. It effects my favourite DLC moves pin combo, the double underhook brainbuster for instance. Hopefully that one is a relatively simple fix.

It's dead? I've not tried or really played it much lately, but I did plan on give it to Balor (yes, I know he doesn't do a double arm) but I generally enjoy pin combod moves more than non-pin combo moves.

but it updated MLB The Show 19 with no problem.

If there's one thing I love about The Show 19, it would be how well the updates work right from the start. Those *free* Twitch drops would be the second thing I love most about The Show 19.

It's like night and day comparing how these two games get their updates running.

I completely agree. Plus, I love how they add new players in the update, and even new intros. Plus, the patches for The Show actually improve the game, whereas you don't know what the heck the patch will mess up in 2k20.

Another thing, when The Show has problems, the company fixes it instantly, whereas 2k will come up with some bogus nonsense. Sony San Diego has to put up with not only MLB, but the MLBPA. 2k only has to deal with WWE, and The Show pretty much has the same development cycle as WWE 2k. Goes to show you who actually cares about their fanbase.

It's dead? I've not tried or really played it much lately, but I did plan on give it to Balor (yes, I know he doesn't do a double arm) but I generally enjoy pin combod moves more than non-pin combo moves.
It still works, but if you use the pin combo you'll find that it's missing both controller rumble and screen shake, making it visually feel weaker that other moves. Same with Cave-In.

Luckily this is one issue I know for a fact they are aware of.

Soo... i've found the following issues for me.

• Second attire hairs float on Bret Hart , HHH, Bray, Mankind (with mask glitch)
  • Warrior tassels on one arm stick out no matter what selection
  • Created Belts don't have an end of match announcement they are just announced as " W"
  • Created titles don't display Plate textures unless its placed directly onto the Strap.
  • Game crashes if you try to copy an attire from any DLC wrestler Hogan, rock, mankind chyna
  • Can't alter Jeff Hardy facepaint still.
  • Adding in game "designs" logos to caw's or alt attires turn White if you use more than one.
  • Any edits made to Entrances cause wrestlers to bump into each other during the ring enter and walk around part.
  • Any edits to entrances disable "Breakout"
  • Top turnbuckle diving moves with Matt Riddle Crash my game
  • Uploaded logos freeze again on the Download usually 1/4 times

Using Bossman with caw attire and using his title entrance kills my game.

I too had that issue when testing my attires for him

Have you changed one of his entrances? champion or standard... I swapped over his champion entrance to the other available one and it fixed the issue for me.

Oh god not that *censored*ing bug again...

Yep I am getting a worse version of that since none of my logo are showing. Speaking of which not sure if Brandon X is suppose to have a logo on the back of his jacket and a back tattoo this year. But if he is they aren't there as well.

Yep I am getting a worse version of that since none of my logo are showing. Speaking of which not sure if Brandon X is suppose to have a logo on the back of his jacket and a back tattoo this year. But if he is they aren't there as well.

Whens the last time you downloaded him? There was a version missing logos up back when the 10 logo crash was a thing.

Whens the last time you downloaded him? There was a version missing logos up back when the 10 logo crash was a thing.

I didn't during BPW I saw him. And thought that is odd surprised something isnt there.

Not sure when he downloaded X last but if he needs me to I can send him the logos to fix that.

Bug where a move doesn't effect screen shake or controller rumble is also effecting the spiral taps pin combo. Come on guys... that move was working fine last year for gods sake.

Archived