Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

They rushed out the CAB mode, cause they promised it would be out before new years...

Another bad decision..

They *censored*ed themselves there because they never promised that. They said they would patch it back in later, HOPEFULLY by year's end. They should've sat on it

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have people been able to get a pinfall with the new Cameron Grimes' Cave In pin combo? It appears glitched to me, if I use the pin combo it doesn't use up a finisher, and I'm not sure if it's a kick out or the player just lets go. I can get a pin and a finisher is used up, if I don't opt for the pin combo so I don't think it's just a normal kick out.

Have people been able to get a pinfall with the new Cameron Grimes' Cave In pin combo? It appears glitched to me, if I use the pin combo it doesn't use up a finisher, and I'm not sure if it's a kick out or the player just lets go. I can get a pin and a finisher is used up, if I don't opt for the pin combo so I don't think it's just a normal kick out.

There's been a lot of oddities with some of the new DLC moves granting Finishers if they are Sigs, glitched Pin Combos, and dealing no damage etc but it will be fixed next patch apparently.

I've only just installed the game, after patch 1.06 does Opacity on Custom logo's still not work?

Also is anyone else getting game crashes when doing top rope moves to a standing opponent?

Set the opacity, but before you finish also set the emboss to 1 or 2. It'll keep its opacity then.

I still think dropping Yukes was the better move for the long term but holy *censored*in goddamn did they ever need to A: hire way better staff and B: somehow get a longer development time.

Don't know if this has been mentioned, but you can't download any alternate attire made with the hair / beard glitch anymore because the hair now appears with a lime green netting effect over it. Found this out when I downloaded a short haired Daniel Bryan.

Don't know if this has been mentioned, but you can't download any alternate attire made with the hair / beard glitch anymore because the hair now appears with a lime green netting effect over it. Found this out when I downloaded a short haired Daniel Bryan.

Haha what? Got a pic?

Is it just me or are the people that run in to interfere and get ejected refusing to leave the ring?

They attack and break up moves yet the refs just stands there doing nothing..

That's an old bug from 2K18.

Last update from people here was Nov 1st....

Does Blood appear on PS4? I have settings to on, but never once seen a drop despite the "busted open" animation

Blood no longer just appears on the forehead. The blood can come from several spots on the head now. Eyes, ears, mouth, back of the head, forehead.

SO its probably been mentioned before but I downloaded a custom arena and literally all the logos on it are blank. For. *censored*s. Sake. 2K.

Also AI still spams the ever loving shit out of running moves.

Also also, what did they do to difficulty? The game is suddenly piss easy even on higher difficulty now. Even easier than its been in the past few games. Was way tougher at launch.

SO game crashes any time I try to create an in-game superstar now. are YOU *censored*ING KIDDING ME 2K!?

OH NO WAIT, its not just in-game superstars. The game also crashes when you try to make custom wrestlers too! And this didn't happen before New Years Ricochet.

*Censored* you 2K, give me my mother*censored*ing money back.

Can't edit CAWs either.

I am so utterly *censored*ing pissed off right now. The one *censored*ing mode I enjoy the most in this *censored*ing piece of shit game you people not only butcher but now just break completely so I can't use it at all.

Archived