Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

I wasnt gonna get this game at all this year but Im actually considering it because its going to be $30 for Black Friday. Is it worth it and has 2K made headway on making patches and bug fixes?

Nah Id say skip it and buy dog poop instead.

As bad as 2k20 is...I can assure you that dog poop does even worse things to your gaming experience

I'll stick to my original plan and skip the game this year. (I bought NFS Heat instead for $35.)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasnt gonna get this game at all this year but Im actually considering it because its going to be $30 for Black Friday. Is it worth it and has 2K made headway on making patches and bug fixes?

Nah Id say skip it and buy dog poop instead.

^ He called the 'shit' poop! :hqhq:

Opened a ticket up last week and had a response a few hours ago. I got angry by the standard response and I told them a few home truths that they're cowboys and and fleeced people of money for a game that shouldn't have got out of beta testing, and their response was "no product is perfect." :lol:

Yeah they don't give a crap about this game. And if that's their attitude I done with the series.

Hate that signature moves (with carry move position) automatically turn into carry move.

Yeah it looks especially awful with Project Ciampa, cause he lifts them up and pauses for the carry move then when you hit square and X to go into the finisher its way too quick and just looks bad, its so quick you don't even have time to hit the pin button.

I have had the same problem trying to download a particular Nyla Rose and it flashes up on the screen you cannot download this character due to Alundra Blayze not being unlocked...

Again like you said WNX, shes not available for this year so I dont get how to get out of this funk.

Just doing a little troubleshooting so a question to Joshistar and Mango Kid. Are you guys unlocking your superstars manually or did you use the accelerator?

I'm wondering if it's like Niffan said, if it's superstar parts locked in the coding from [2k18], will the accelerator acknowledge those parts as unlocked even though they don't exist as items in the store? Or do they stay locked regardless?

I would say, if you feel like going the extra mile, contacting the creator and seeing how common the issue is. I'm no gaming dev, but that sounds like one of the most realistic things that could be fixed. I know they said they don't really have a manual for all the Yukes code and they just wing it, but there'd have to be some kind of cheat sheet for all of the animations that the accelerator unlocks game to game I'd like to think

^ definitely that.

And especially in this case since we don't know what's causing the issue, I'd hate to have you throw money at that and have it not fix the problem

Archived