Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

I won the match, and after the match the sweat was visible but when I chose the post match attack the sweat was gone..

Yeah, the... "disappearance"... of sweat in a post match celebration/attack seems to be more noticeable on the My Player inspired CAW that I created.

Quite odd, actually.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just got the game. What i noticed last nite:

- Fiends moveset went back to default after i edited

- A.I gets stuck running at ropes in HIAC in certain situations

- Can't scroll with triggers in create a moveset. It will skip from like H...to W

- Trying to preview Ground Grapples in create a moveset...the lil A.I moveset dummies were just stuck

- I get stuck in the pause menu and can't back out a lot

Is anyone else having a beard glitch with caws? I put a long ciampa like beard on a few caws and when I play the match the beard is like a grayish reddish colour. Anyone have a solution or at least experienced this before?

Yeah. The longer the beard, the bigger the issue

I wasnt gonna get this game at all this year but Im actually considering it because its going to be $30 for Black Friday. Is it worth it and has 2K made headway on making patches and bug fixes?

Nah Id say skip it and buy dog poop instead.

As bad as 2k20 is...I can assure you that dog poop does even worse things to your gaming experience

I wasnt gonna get this game at all this year but Im actually considering it because its going to be $30 for Black Friday. Is it worth it and has 2K made headway on making patches and bug fixes?

Nah Id say skip it and buy dog poop instead.

See this is where the fanbase gets its rep for over exaggeration.

Archived