Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New funny bug;

Played a Iron woman match as Mia Yim vs Toni Storm..

Within 3 minutes Zelina Vega interfers and get ejected while she is in the Ring.

The glitch is that she won't leave the Ring and she starts attacking me (who she came out to help)

Every time she hits me the ref dq's ME and awards Toni another victory.

Currently with 4 minutes left Toni has 43 wins against me..

The score is 2-43..

The end score was 4-61

Really hope the next patch includes fixing the 10 custom logo limit and the *censored*ed up hair dye. Brandon X just isn't Brandon X with only brown hair. I mean I even designed my new logo around it..

Not entirely sure its been mentioned, so Ive uploaded an Updated Moveset and then I realised my upload of Dusty Rhodes attires appears to be missing, so I reupload it and now find out I have two of him uploaded. Then my upload for Shinsuke disappears etc. However, you can still see them in the download section and grab them.

Have fun with the two Dusty slots fellas. Theyre his his Royal Rumble 1991 and an attire he worn in 1986. Shinsukes is just his attires from the past games.

Unable to play the RTG event matches. The loading just glitches out, which sucks massively, since it is time restricted and comes with new CAW parts, including a new hairstyle

Pic of new hair style?

https://twitter.com/SennaAsad/status/1197495587576279041

The last one is the hairstyle. All (un)available for male and female CAWs

Glitches I'm still encountering even after 1.03 Patch:

Create A Superstar:

Hair dye still doesn't work on "Buzzed" Non-3D Hair in-game

Hair dye comes out too dark and displays improperly in CAW Mode on 3D Hairstyles.

Back Definition texture still doesn't change despite changing Back options in the Body Adjustment.

In-Game designs reset to default color

Trying to use more than 10 custom logos still results in a crash

The eye raising/sinking glitch is still present in the Face Deformation section

High Heel footwear for Female CAWs has been slightly improved but still has clipping issues

The Option to use the Entrance Attire for the Menu Screen Pose still doesn't work

Create A Moveset:

The ability to Favorite Moves in Create A Moveset is still missing

Switching to "N" in the letter navigator brings the selection to "None" instead of the first move that starts with N

Game Options:

Payback Level 1 and Payback Level 2 Charge Rates are still missing from the Game Sliders

opacity bug is still in too, logos placed reset to 100 opacity no matter what you set it to.

*Censored* it, I think i'm done with this game till march. 2K needs to fire their entire QA and testing teams since they clearly don't actually plan to do their *censored*ing jobs.

Unable to play the RTG event matches. The loading just glitches out, which sucks massively, since it is time restricted and comes with new CAW parts, including a new hairstyle

Same thing happens to me on the Xbox One, saw on the 2KForum site that there's a workaround for the issue for those who play the game on PC or PS4, but that workaround doesn't work for me on the Xbox One,

Not sure about the sweat yet..

Played Keith Lee vs Cedrick Alexander and both were sweating much..

I won the match, and after the match the sweat was visable but when I chose the post match attack the sweat was gone..

Sweat is also gone in the winning animation and it's also not appearing in every match, in some it works, in some it's still glitched 1.02 like.

Archived