Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Decided to try the game again. No crashes this time. But I'm on my last match in this 7 opponent gauntlet and I get to the cage match with Lita and there's no cage. The ref is on the outside and if I quit out it's like I didn't do the other 6 matches. Lovely, *censored*ing lovely.

Create A Superstar:

Hair dye doesn't appear on the buzzcut hairstyles In-Game, despite appearing correctly in CAW Mode

Hair dye on 3D Hair doesn't look the way it does in-game on CAWs in CAW Mode

Back definition doesn't change despite changing Back body options in CAW Mode

Lipstick and Eye Makeup don't change color for In-Game, only in CAW Mode. They will be default color In-Game.

In-Game designs reset to default color

Trying to use more than 10 different Custom Logos results in a crash once you enter the Selection for the 11th logo

Face Photo face deformation is missing options that were present in 2K19

Face Photo deformation glitches the eyes to raise or lower past their head by editing head shape

High Heel footwear for Females has the feet clipping through the heels/their feet don't arch
CAW Poses can't be set to Entrance attires despite the option being listed

Create A Moveset:

Switching to "N" in the letter navigator brings the selection to "NONE" instead of the first move that starts with N

Option to Favorite Moves is missing

Game Options:
Charge rate for Level 1 Payback ability is missing

Charge rate for Level 2 Payback ability is missing

So that infuriating line down CAWs backs that effects logos on their clothing that used to be a problem is back. How many goddamn times does that need to be fixed before it stays fixed.

First time using Harper by himself, I'm guessing they removed his theme loop and he just comes out to the Bludgeon Brothers theme instead. Shame they couldn't just patch his theme in.

I love how whenever someone in Universe Mode runs in after a match theres no sound for moves and they jut stop attacking and stand there after their initial attack ad you literally have to attack them until they fight back to get them to do anything, and they wont hit their sig or finishers.

Well, thats a new one. Game crashed while I was booting it up.

SO they clearly added a thing in caw mode where a jacket widens out to make room for a title belt (because for some reason they refuse to just add regular proper goddamn physics). Only thing is the clearly ALSO didn't bother to set it so that only happens when te caw has a title, so it happens even when they're walking without one. Meaning, you're walking around with your jacket poofed out like you've got a bunch of invisible fat on your gut.

Seriously, where are they hiring their QA team..

Has anyone else experienced missing blood on after the latest update
? It shows on screen the flash before the "blood" and after the impact it shows the wrestler wiping their head but yet there is no blood. I turned off the blood and rebooted and then turned it back on and rebooted to see if it would change and still no change.

Archived