Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The f'n Universe mode still ghost book new matches with people who are already in other matches when you go out of the mode in the middle of the card and come back later. Even after the patch.

I just can't anymore. This is the first time I'm so close to f'n quitting the game for the year.

And I played them all and never was this pissed off at bugs.

So what was that bullshit about Sony giving refunds? Because they wouldn't give me one just now. So I'll just delete the game and maybe you guys will certify that future patches make the game enjoyable. I've tried to be positive since it's release. But this shit is sad and pathetic. Not going to shit on anyone for it. But I'm good on the game.

Since the patch I've actually got more glitches.

Whenever I do a falcon arrow the commentary adds " falcon arrow through the table " never happened before.

Multiple crashes in universe. Never had them before.

Warping through the ring is now a common occurrence.

Hit detection seems to be worse.

..... death stranding is out soon. Won't be touching this till the issues get ironed out or I'll just give it as a Christmas present to someone.

Someone you really don't like probably.

Anybody else have this thing where if you click L2/R2 a couple of times when looking for moves in create a moveset it takes you back to the top of the list? Like if I'm looking for a move that starts with M and I click R2 a bunch of times it just resets to letter A

Thats happened to me too, a bunch of times. Also when cycling down the moveset categories, some slots are cleared and then you hover over them again and theyre back.

Anybody else have this thing where if you click L2/R2 a couple of times when looking for moves in create a moveset it takes you back to the top of the list? Like if I'm looking for a move that starts with M and I click R2 a bunch of times it just resets to letter A

Thats happened to me too, a bunch of times. Also when cycling down the moveset categories, some slots are cleared and then you hover over them again and theyre back.

This is because cycling to 'N' highlights 'NONE' first and that is at the top of the list.

Game crashed after completing annoying tag match in career mode, didn't register win

The AI in that money in the bank match in career mode is *censored*ing garbage, and the slightest tap of the ladder sends it flying.

Aight I am not touching this thing again until the next update. Made a new attire for Aubin and now the face paint is just gone, lipstick still doesnt stay the set color. Might actually see about getting a refund for this

I officially can no longer make any attires or CAW's in this game. Every time I try to go into Create a Superstar or Edit a Superstar the game will just instantly crash. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but it fixed nothing. I went on my alt account which has got a fresh save for 2K20 and it did the same thing.

I officially can no longer make any attires or CAW's in this game. Every time I try to go into Create a Superstar or Edit a Superstar the game will just instantly crash. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but it fixed nothing. I went on my alt account which has got a fresh save for 2K20 and it did the same thing.

kTxJoFJ.jpg

Cawing.png

Enough said! :P

Just entered the game so I can make a screenshot of that because I didn't do any till now.

One of a lot of reasons why I'm not touching the game until another patch comes. :(

Hopefully tomorrow.

This isnt something exclusive to this game but I for the life of me cant figure out why they cant get cheering and booing audio right. If theyre booing you and as a good guy you make a comeback it might just continue booing just since audio is already on that booing momentum. I hope they fix that soon like next game maybe.

Archived