Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

I only tried to face morph nyla and it seems that the face morphing editor is still bugged cause when I tried to do the second step in which you can increase or decrease the head height and witdth, everytime I reduced the height, the left eye fall under the chin and when I went back up it went into it's default position again. Frustrating!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

any one elses logos not staying in place?

Yeah logos are all messed up, you put them down, they look fine in caw mode, then you go into a match and the logos you placed are suddenly way above where you placed them. Its by far the most annoying broken thing in caw mode, makes it impossible to make any kind of attire.

Funny thing is though i made an attire for Riddle and the logos mostly stayed in place except for one, so i dunno if theres a certain trigger that makes it do that or what.

any one elses logos not staying in place?

Yeah logos are all messed up, you put them down, they look fine in caw mode, then you go into a match and the logos you placed are suddenly way above where you placed them. Its by far the most annoying broken thing in caw mode, makes it impossible to make any kind of attire.

Funny thing is though i made an attire for Riddle and the logos mostly stayed in place except or one, so i dunno if theres a certain trigger that makes it do that or what.

It's weird how it only happens to some logos though, yet some are fine

Is there a workaround the MyCareer height glitch? First time around was mildly amusing, and now, it’s just plain annoying, especially after I had to delete the first career save and lose all the kickstart points. It affects mostly male CAWS when you make someone the size of Strowman or bigger. After the first or second chapter, this CAW will shrink to a much shorter height.

If they wanted the my career CAWS to be at a FIXED height, they should have advertised it as such. It’s not that I would play it either way. At least with WWE 12, I knew what I was getting.

Also, after you finish a falls count anywhere match, the game will always crash

This game is a hot mess, and until the game breaking bugs are fixed, this game is *censored*ing trash! Broken trash, which is a shame because a cool game is hidden under all that garbage and glitches. Sorry but I’m not really too sorry.

If you climb the ropes facing away from the ring to hit a moonsault or Phoenix splash, you now turn to face the opponent before turning back to hit the move. Before you used to be able to hit it in one motion and it looked good now looks pretty shit.

Something I noticed, pressing triangle and circle (the OMG moment buttons) works to do regular finishers too. I actually don't mind this cause sometimes I forget these new buttons lmao

Finally crashed on me just tryna back out of the Bryan tower in Bump in the Night. :lol:

Also, has Cole always given him the nerd lines all these damn years or does he have commentary for Bryan's 2010 model? Lmao

Anybody else have this thing where if you click L2/R2 a couple of times when looking for moves in create a moveset it takes you back to the top of the list? Like if I'm looking for a move that starts with M and I click R2 a bunch of times it just resets to letter A

Since the patch I've actually got more glitches.

Whenever I do a falcon arrow the commentary adds " falcon arrow through the table " never happened before.

Multiple crashes in universe. Never had them before.

Warping through the ring is now a common occurrence.

Hit detection seems to be worse.

..... death stranding is out soon. Won't be touching this till the issues get ironed out or I'll just give it as a Christmas present to someone.

Archived