Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

Logo placement is all screwed up, you place a logo down and it looks fine in caw mode, then when you go into a match with them the logo suddenly jumps way above where you placed it. You seriously have to place the logo like 10 notches below where you want it if you want it to look right ingame.

Yup this happened to me too, really frustrating.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not added by the patch, it was an issue before the patch, but climbing the turnbuckle facing the crowd has the character automatically turn around on their own without input from the player.

Custom logos dont go into incoming either, its really hit and miss and sometimes takes 4, 5 even 6 uploads of the same image to get it, and Ive had to restart my game to even download quite a few of them since the download stalls and you cant exit out of it.

Caw mode still is broken af. I legit might just wait until the next few patches to even attempt to enjoy the game. I've tried. But won't shit on them. Just takes time to get it up and running I guess. Idk.

Gonna be honest, I'm happy with the bug that unlocked the caw parts. Theres one lower face mask that works super well with the character I'm building in MyCareer.

How does this work? Curious.

Caw mode still is broken af. I legit might just wait until the next few patches to even attempt to enjoy the game. I've tried. But won't shit on them. Just takes time to get it up and running I guess. Idk.

Gonna be honest, I'm happy with the bug that unlocked the caw parts. Theres one lower face mask that works super well with the character I'm building in MyCareer.

Not sure. Was just fiddling around in caw mode after the patch and realized everything except a single pair of shoes had unlocked.

I have just found another glitch that I ain't seen mentioned before it is only a small one but a glitch never the less (May be a reason in the story line but ain't finished it) Look at the name of the HOF Attire

eqwPlL6.jpg

Nero

I have just found another glitch that I ain't seen mentioned before it is only a small one but a glitch never the less (May be a reason in the story line but ain't finished it) Look at the name of the HOF Attire

eqwPlL6.jpg

Nero

Don't really think that counts as the glitch more so as someone didn't spell check

.... Jesus Christ... I just realized Depth on cheeks in CAW mode doesn't increase or decrease the depth of the cheeks, it just moves it from one side to the *censored*ing other.

So broken depth system, missing mirror options, missing randomization options, and broken logo systems. I can't believe 2K19s CAW mode is all around just better.

Welp, just had the *censored*ing game freeze while loading again. a CAW. In this case, loading create a victory for my male Career CAW.

That glitch of where you lost control of 8 man tag team elimination matches is back.

I was trying very hard to be subjective about this game, and good gameplay aside, this game is a mess. There's no way 2k can possibly patch all of these bugs.

There is no need to try here. The game is objectively a mess. No ifs and buts.

As someone that plays the games almost exclusively for the creation suite...it's been as close to unplayable as any other game before. Killing face textures is a game breaker

Flatliner 3 is missing audio on impact when using the pin combo.

So... seems like every single jacket on CAWs has the stomach area bloated when actually used in-entrance/match. *censored*ing hell..

Automatic reversal payback still takes reversals from you when its used, making it completely useless.

audio constantly de-syncs in in-ring cutscenes in career mode.

eqwPlL6.jpg

Nero

Don't really think that counts as the glitch more so as someone didn't spell check

Caught the Rhea typo when I unlocked it myself - Drew's name is misspelled in one of the subtitles (during the Best of 5 between Tre/Drew) - PS4

Not sure. Was just fiddling around in caw mode after the patch and realized everything except a single pair of shoes had unlocked.
I'm jealous. Lol

It's also near impossible to copy attire parts/attires across separate superstars if they have logos, since it registers the logos on any one clothing piece as body tattoos and the game crashes when you copy whatever has them on. Really frustrating as a creator.

Archived