Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Logo placement is all screwed up, you place a logo down and it looks fine in caw mode, then when you go into a match with them the logo suddenly jumps way above where you placed it. You seriously have to place the logo like 10 notches below where you want it if you want it to look right ingame.

Blood works for me, but then it worked pre-patch too. Did you enable it in the options?

It's not that it doesnt work, its that its glitchy and busted.

I did turn it on, I cant see any blood on my opponents forehead even though after the red screen blink. Sometimes it just show some slashes on the face. 2K19 blood is much better!

Blood works for me, but then it worked pre-patch too. Did you enable it in the options?

It's not that it doesnt work, its that its glitchy and busted.

I did turn it on, I cant see any blood on my opponents forehead even though after the red screen blink. Sometimes it just show some slashes on the face. 2K19 blood is much better!

The blood has been changed to stop coming always from that same spot on the forehead.

It usually now comes out of the nose, mouth, eyes or ears. While it is still super inconsistent, it actually makes it better, in some cases.

---

And now I have Diamond rank on CC after 6 downloads. Not that I'm mad about that. Still weird.

If you havent done so yet, you might want to follow @RibbieWWE on Twitter. He seems to be the community liaison and is actually speaking to people as a rep of the team working on the game. Nothing groundbreaking but it is nice to hear from someone acknowledging issues with the game and that they are working on fixing it with several patches by priority (base gameplay, then features).

Man, just patch the new moves and some extra caw slots into 2K19. At least then I can continue to play some wrestling until this game is fixed.

That's actually what I want from these games. Give me a load of moves, caw parts, arena parts, maybe a match type or two etc and I'll give you a 60 a year "subscription fee".

I care zero for in game roster updates amd story modes

Man, just patch the new moves and some extra caw slots into 2K19. At least then I can continue to play some wrestling until this game is fixed.

That's actually what I want from these games. Give me a load of moves, caw parts, arena parts, maybe a match type or two etc and I'll give you a 60 a year "subscription fee".

I care zero for in game roster updates amd story modes

Same.

Easy difficulty, post patch, full options settings at the end of video.

Ignore the crappness of the caw, I've not been able to do much to her for fear of glitching her out.

Seems Sara Williams really favors her submission grapple category. A Crossface, followed by 2x abominal stretch iron claws, and another Crossface later in the match.

She also seems to he hitting her outside the ring finisher instead of her 1st or 2nd actual finishers?

Does that same thing from last year, where her running strikes, she strikes waay to early and ends up being attacked for it.

Anyone get similar AI vs AI results?

aaaaaaaaaaaaand now there's random color flecks in my caws hair for no reason. For *censored*s sake..

DUpzlHv.jpg

Unicorn jizz. I knew The New Day was a bad idea.

Opacity randomly refuses to be set below 100 on a logo. You set it fine until you hit enter then it resets back to 100.

Who the *Censored* is testing these games and patches?

Opacity randomly refuses to be set below 100 on a logo. You set it fine until you hit enter then it resets back to 100.

Who the *Censored* is testing these games and patches?

Mango Kid is

... That would explain so, so much.

Also, yup, can confirm if you try to add more than 10 custom logos to a caw, the game *censored*in crashes.

advanced create an entrance is glitched. If you try to set a lighting right at the start of a part, it won't play the lighting at all, instead it'll play the entrance motions lighting. You have to leave a slight gap at the start for your entrance lighting, which is noticeable in the final product. Because of *censored*ing course it is.

I was so excited to see they got rid of that *censored*ing arm pump animation on Yoshi Tatsus roundhouse kick in Create A Moveset.. then I go into the match and its still there. Goddammit..

If you havent done so yet, you might want to follow @RibbieWWE on Twitter. He seems to be the community liaison and is actually speaking to people as a rep of the team working on the game. Nothing groundbreaking but it is nice to hear from someone acknowledging issues with the game and that they are working on fixing it with several patches by priority (base gameplay, then features).

There is no way they are legit. Not when they post things like this. https://twitter.com/RibbieWWE/status/1190269416690323456?s=20

Nobody working in game development would say such a thing to customers.

Yeah no, that guys full of shit. If he were speaking on behalf of 2K, he wouldn't be using an account made to look like an in-game ridiculous character.

Just love it when I go for a rolling elbow, then my character suddenly veers off for no reason and aims for thin air. /s

Archived