Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

I was creating Sunny Earlier and as I was adjusting her eyes I was able to do this to her right eye. Now I tried it on the left eye nothing. I did find it quite amusing and screen shot worthyhttps://gamerdvr.com/gamer/theabyss24/screenshot/13436690 https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/theabyss24/screenshot/13436706

When that happened to me I just screamed in fear and turned the console off for the rest of the week

What ... what uhh ... what in the umm .. WHAT IN THE HELL WAS THAT?!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of these glitches are pretty damn funny..

I pretty much agree. Although I think one of the reasons it's as funny as it is is because I know it can get patched later. But if these were permanent things that couldn't be fixed then not as funny for anyone who was hoping for a great game.

Bring on the patch!

Tag team matches are a mess aswell! Tried to play one in exhibition with nyla and penelope vs alexa and nikki.

They would always lose the focus on the opponent and punch in the air, collision issues also when they were on the floor and at one point I was down with nyla and alexa went to the side of my point and started walking towards my body even she was right in front of it and got stuck there until I moved and tried to stand up, Then she immediately ignored my move and attacked me.

Sometimes if you edit a caw’s body (add veins, etc) the detail of the skin textures will wash out and lose detail.

Falls count anywhere freezes after the victory scene.

With new DLC moves, the camera will go out of focus when using the highlight reel.

If you had to restart Mycareer because of a glitch (in my case it was the male cas shrinking to a tiny size and the female cas shrinking as well) and you already used all the kickstart points, they’re gone. Full stop. They don’t reset on a new play through. They’re simply gone.

Also, we are missing materials for caw parts.

We are missing the extra options for logos.

vs screen pose is more restrictive in that it doesn’t allow camera angles.

not a bug I guess, but submissions should be used in all match types even if you can’t defeat the opponent using them. Please don’t add restrictions to this.

On the PLUS side there are a lot less CAW part compatibility issues and some items cost less points, and some parts can now be used during fights and matches. . Please don’t return the restrictions.

I'm not expecting it in this patch because its relatively minor compared to other issues, but I hope one of the patches fixes the weird slow mo effect on certain moves. Ricochets DDT and the 1916 for instance. Though I'm not sure how viable that is considering the sheer number of moves affected.

Something clearly caused older moves to suffer some kind of slow down, although some get it way worse than others. Big problem is it stands in contrast to the new moves which most are lightning quick.

Also not gonna lie, I think some of the newer moves are a bit too sped up as well. both Feast Your Eyes' suffer from this for instance, as does Trent Sevens Burning Hammer. Fast is good, but not when it looks unnatural.

Singapore Cane shots are now broken on PS4, well specifically the standing shot to the head.

When doing it you hit them they no sell it then you automatically hit them again and then they fall down it's dumb af. I tried using all the weapon skins as well as default and they're all busted.

Also hair dye on edited superstars isn't working. I made a 2015 Heel Rollins attire and his hair is still all black when I get in the game yet it's half and half in the selection screen.

And SmackDown 20th Anniversary pack isn't available on US PlayStation Store yet it's on all the other PS Stores, Steam, Xbox One/Microsoft

Archived