Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

This might be a me thing more so, but upon buying the game as a pre-order gamestop gave me a pre-order code and upon it finally downloading a day later, I put the code in to unlock the BITN DLC. However, it told me that it would be unlocked on the 28th. 28th rolls around and its not unlocked for me and its telling me I now have to spend 14.99 for the BITN pack when I had the code entered upon the game installing. So, was I suppose to wait until the DLC Pack released or could I have entered it whenever?

Where does it say you need to pay 14.99 for the pack?

Because usually the price is still displayed in the PS Store. When you click on it, it should just say "Install" or something like that.

There are no tricks behind buying DLC packs

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This might be a me thing more so, but upon buying the game as a pre-order gamestop gave me a pre-order code and upon it finally downloading a day later, I put the code in to unlock the BITN DLC. However, it told me that it would be unlocked on the 28th. 28th rolls around and its not unlocked for me and its telling me I now have to spend 14.99 for the BITN pack when I had the code entered upon the game installing. So, was I suppose to wait until the DLC Pack released or could I have entered it whenever?

Where does it say you need to pay 14.99 for the pack?

Because usually the price is still displayed in the PS Store. When you click on it, it should just say "Install" or something like that.

There are no tricks behind buying DLC packs

For some odd reason, when I go to it on the Microsoft Store, it doesn't say install, it says 14.99. I entered the code when the game fully installed as it said it would be available on the 28th but when I went to preview it last night, it acted as if I never entered the code to begin with.

First Problem: BitN doesn't load at all

Now: BitN loads New every time you start the game

My game crashes during edit a moveset. Could someone verify wether or not the DLC moves reset aswell if they're added to another wrestler's moveset?

Found this over at Smacktalks but I haven't tried it out yet. Not sure if it's real or not..

This happens when you use the present name Alice for your female.

In the victory celebration you can hear the announcer cut of by saying..

"I'm gonna take a minute"

First Problem: BitN doesn't load at all

Now: BitN loads New every time you start the game

My game crashes during edit a moveset. Could someone verify wether or not the DLC moves reset aswell if they're added to another wrestler's moveset?

My Fiend Moveset is on Cole Quinn and doesnt reset

thx^^

That means it's a problem with the models, not the move

Definitely needs to be fixed

After looking at the most common issues and glitches, I have the feeling that alot of the functions and actions are simply connected wrongly. Like... instead of basing the DLC pack on the in-game roster, it's the other way around and since you can't edit the DLC itself, all the changes automatically reset. I also found out how I could actually get a weapon's wheel in matches. By turning on the button prompts. These two things definitely should not be linked.

Then there are various callnames and hometown being switched up and the wrong cutscene playing in MyCareer. Not to mention...theme songs, such as Evolution or Harper's being messed up. The least amount of glitches in models, movesets and callnames I have experience so far, happened in MyCareer, which, by the nature of the mode, isn't linked to the moveset and model data of the main game. Atleast not in a way that the changes in the rest of the game influence the characters in the mode.

Anybody else notice when editing superstars on the roster page, everyone has the Raw logo next to their name? So I'm guessing assigning superstars to a brand was gonna be a thing at one point, but maybe the wildcard rule *censored*ed that up. It's a silly thing, but I liked back in the day the cool background superstars would have depending on their brand. And also that one game that allowed custom logos for brands.

Or it's probably a thing for Universe mode that they didn't remove on the regular roster page lmao

At least you can take the mask off and make Funhouse Bray? ????? until they patch it

He has black circles around his eyes under the mask. And his beard is a flat texture that looks like shit. And he still has the bloodshot red and yellow eyes. Soooo...in short, you're better off using standard Bray for Funhouse Bray.

Hardly noticeable, but the casting in Gallows & Andersson's tag entrance is backwards again lol

AOP don't have their wall trons assigned in both tag and singles entrances. Guess it's a step above none of their trons being assigned last year besides their main one lol

Big Boss Man has an unassigned champ entrance. Generic entrance 4.

Put enough logos on a CAW, and the match will not start. I put one on the CAW’s body, one on his head, and eight on his gloves. All in game logos. Some logos don’t even stay when you add more. Finally, I removed 2 to 6 logos from the gloves and the match still didn’t load. Normal one on one matches.

Sometimes you have to go out of and back into an option in CAS (ex. Hair color) to make the item selectable. Similar glitch sometimes happens when selecting moves.

Hair dye doesn’t stay on.

In my career mode, if you create a male giant (bruiser) and face Jake the Snake in the male’s CAW’s dream match, that CAS will become five feet tall or the smallest possible height and will remain that way for most of career mode. lmao! This could be game breaking for people who like that mode. I used some male CAW parts from the BITN DLC.

Custom logos don’t work for me.

Some long hair and beards move around like crazy on CAWS, but I can live with this because it wasn’t game breaking.

Note, I’m playing the PS4 digital version.

if they have logos on them, they will not load. Also I agree, I will take the colored background over 19's white one, as that one I think hurt everyone's eyes.

Does that inculde in game loges

Yes.

Since downloading the DLC, the game wouldn’t show the post match replay and would always freeze after a falls count anywhere match.

Also, when starting the game, the main menu wouldn’t start until after a few button presses.

The gameplay tends to be unresponsive at times and the reversal prompt fails to show all too often.

I was creating Sunny Earlier and as I was adjusting her eyes I was able to do this to her right eye. Now I tried it on the left eye nothing. I did find it quite amusing and screen shot worthyhttps://gamerdvr.com/gamer/theabyss24/screenshot/13436690 https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/theabyss24/screenshot/13436706

When that happened to me I just screamed in fear and turned the console off for the rest of the week

The patch is gonna have to be huge! They'll probably have to contact Yuke's to clean the mess up as there's no way 2K have a clue if they released it that way.

I don't think all of the issues will be resolved at all, if anything, we'll find even more.

This is the first time since 1997 that I've skipped a wrestling game (including imports) on release date and unless the PC modding community are gonna work with it, I'm not gonna bother. They've take way too much away and places too many restrictions.

Archived