Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^That blue background looks awful. It looks like the whole screen is glitched.

I'll take it over that *censored*ing white background from 2K19 any day. At least with this I can see what I have selected.

Either they made Reversal detection intentionally hard or it sucks, especially the yellow ones

Might not be a glitch but you can remove Fiend's mask. Quick make attires of it before they patch it

What difficulty are you playing on? Its way more accurate than what Yukes was doing but a handful of people do seem to have trouble adapting to the changes. Just trying to understand why...

There's definitely still a couple moves where the reversal window is just way too damn small. A lot of running attacks (which as i've pointed out before is compounded by the AI doing running attacks up close so there's almost no tell that a need to reverse is even coming) and i've noticed on occasion sometimes the AIs move will just ignore the wind up completely.

And of course on the other side of the aisle, the AIs reversal rate is all over the place. Lowering its sliders seems to do nothing about that. I'm glad hard and legend are more difficult than they were but it can get to the point where if the AI has more reversal slots than you, just pack it in, you're not winning.

The Fiend's moveset resetting to default whenever you start the game again is very annoying, but I worked around it by copying all his moveset to Cole Quinn (Who I'll never use) and just copy it straight back over when rebooting the game. Far from ideal but better than keeping the default moveset or redoing it everytime.

The Fiend's moveset resetting to default whenever you start the game again is very annoying, but I worked around it by copying all his moveset to Cole Quinn (Who I'll never use) and just copy it straight back over when rebooting the game. Far from ideal but better than keeping the default moveset or redoing it everytime.

Great idea, I'll do the same

Jesus F*ck it really is like 2K17 again.

F'n great that you can have over 10 matches now on a card but if you have more than 10 you can't edit and access them, you can't scroll past 10....

The UM sucks so f'n much this year, I can't believe they broke it that f'n much....

This might be a me thing more so, but upon buying the game as a pre-order gamestop gave me a pre-order code and upon it finally downloading a day later, I put the code in to unlock the BITN DLC. However, it told me that it would be unlocked on the 28th. 28th rolls around and its not unlocked for me and its telling me I now have to spend 14.99 for the BITN pack when I had the code entered upon the game installing. So, was I suppose to wait until the DLC Pack released or could I have entered it whenever?

Archived