Bugs & Glitches Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is anyone else having trouble with the non Roman/Womens Revolution Towers? Like, I'll edit Buddy Murphy's moveset giving him the Kamigoye and Pumphandle Neckbreaker as Signatures and switching out the Deadlift Yokosuka Cutter for the Multiple Powerbombs but when I go back into the matches to play, its the same default moveset.

Thats not a glitch, thats how Towers are. They are like Showcase, they use the games default moveset.

So are the caws not loading at all something typical? Ive just skimmed through the thread so my bad if repeating.

2k shouldve flown out and paid some guys to learn all the shit they needed from yukes. Its like training the new guy at any job. If you got a company running good and just throw a new guy in without transitioning to learn from the guy that did his job well but you couldnt afford, the company is going to be all messed up and the new guy who was just thrown into the mix is the one taking the blame.

Watch out, officer Belair is here to arrest you.

She is the TRUE EST!

"Possesed" hair that is stiff as hell during the entrance, goes in and out of her Body during Gameplay and lights on the top of them too! :P

So are the caws not loading at all something typical? Ive just skimmed through the thread so my bad if repeating.

2k shouldve flown out and paid some guys to learn all the shit they needed from yukes. Its like training the new guy at any job. If you got a company running good and just throw a new guy in without transitioning to learn from the guy that did his job well but you couldnt afford, the company is going to be all messed up and the new guy who was just thrown into the mix is the one taking the blame.

This is all on 2K. From what I heard from a former dev, 2K actually wanted Yukes out of the picture. And one article I read had the head of Yukes say that they were still available to help out.

Tons of visual and audio glitches in MyCareer. Including me randomly winning the Dustry Rhodes Tag-Team Classic Trophy after a match, instead of a championship. There were also sections where the commentary was delayed and spoke over the promo of my CAWs. Also...one rather unclear instruction almost made me rage quit

Is the New Day entrance working for anyone? At least in Universe they always have no announcement at the beginning and the trombone is silent.

Last time I saw the new day entrance, Xavier got his leg stuck over his trombone so he spent the walk to the ring walking on one leg with the trombone pressed up against his inner thigh and his other leg hanging in the air.

Is the New Day entrance working for anyone? At least in Universe they always have no announcement at the beginning and the trombone is silent.

Last time I saw the new day entrance, Xavier got his leg stuck over his trombone so he spent the walk to the ring walking on one leg with the trombone pressed up against his inner thigh and his other leg hanging in the air.

And that's how he tore his Achilles.

I have reversal limit turned off but sometimes even when I press triangle it doesn't work

Don't you reverse with the right trigger though?

they changed the controls, triangle is now reversal, X+square/Triangle+Circle is sigs/finishers. Then you combine the sig/finisher button with R2 for second sigs/finishers

Archived